Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Robert Wiles Kidnapping Case - FBI updates March 3 2009

I was reading on the WFTV channel 9 website an update on Robert Wiles case was posted today. I pulled these from the article:

The FBI and the victim's family revealed new information at their headquarters in Maitland Tuesday about the people they believe are responsible.

Eyewitness News has learned the FBI knows exactly who kidnapped Robert Wiles last April. Investigators say they live or work in Orlando, Lakeland or Melbourne. But before they make an arrest, they need and want information about the suspects and tips about where Wiles may be to help build their case.

The FBI won't reveal suspect names. Eyewitness News found out details in a ransom note the family received proves it's someone with intimate details about Robert's personal life and the inner workings of the family business, possibly an employee.

The full article: http://www.wftv.com/news/18841333/detail.html

Well, I find that information sort of odd. The reason being if people in these areas do not know the names of the individuals – how are we supposed to assist with information about them? They know exactly who they are – but says they live or work in one of the three named areas? I find it odd and confusing. I am sure they are doing this for a reason, I just don’t understand.

Since I’m sure the kidnappers are keeping up with the case and FBI has informed the media that they know exactly who they are – then why not put their names out there as persons of interest? Then again, if they think the people responsible possibly include an employee – gosh they are probably right up to date with the case! I don’t think I would want to be an employee of National Flight Services, right at the moment.

So, I would gather then the possibility of the reading I did the other day, would make sense – maybe. Only in that the father would be shocked to know who was really behind this. The second part would be the two names and possible positions held within that company or another one. Maybe it is their company? Hmmmm…. Also, that the supposed dinner was hush-hush because it would be a big score; Robert would have trusted someone within the company that set up the dinner. I wish I could have understood all that I was given.

Of course, I am only human and could have misinterpreted the information I was given while doing a psychic picture reading. Then again maybe the names or position would help? Hopefully, the FBI searches for blogs with information pertaining to their cases!

If you have any information you feel would be of assistance with the Robert Wiles kidnapping please contact the FBI. This poor family needs to find their son!

No comments: