Thursday, March 5, 2009

Haleigh Cumming Missing Satsuma FL March 5 2009 Update


Haleigh Cummings missing from Satsuma Florida. This poor little kindergartener has been missing from her home in Putnam County, Florida for weeks now. Her family has been camped out near the home since her disappearance. It is now all over the news that the families have been asked to leave the properties they were camping on. It is unfortunate – hopefully they will find a place close by to live while they wait for Haleigh’s return.

I noticed in the news today they have requested more DNA samples for persons who have been in the home. Not sure the reasoning – may just want all their ducks in a row, incase they find something. Hopefully it wont be necessary.

Well I was requested to post my keywords – the majorities are posted on the following forum.

http://briansdreams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2570&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

(all I ask is if you copy from the forum that your reference where it came from, thanks)

I would love if someone from the Satsuma or Jacksonville area would take a look at the information we have posted and see if any of these areas make any sense. None of us are in the area, so we do all our searching online. You can’t find the placement of a dumpster online! LOL so local help would be great.

The other day I was pondering if I should send what I had received to Law Enforcement. I decided to do that! I figured they know the case and area better than I; so I forwarded it to them. Now what they decide to do with it is their decision. They may decide some of it makes sense – then again they could say oh – it’s from some psychic! LOL But, at least I know I tried.

This is not of importance to the case – I’m just curious if Haleigh liked Elephants and the circus? I know a strange question – but then again I’m a little different! LOL So if any family member reads this and wants to comment on the Elephants and circus I would love to hear from you.

My prayers and thoughts are with Haleigh Cummings and her family and friends.Please post information about Haleigh or a missing person in your area on your blog or website – keep their faces seen!

No comments: