Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haleigh Cummings still Missing!

Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma Florida is still missing! We all need to ban together and find this poor little girl. Her family is trying to keep her in the public eye, doing interviews but we need to work together to assist in this search. At this point we need to keep our personal feelings and opinions to ourselves and search for Haleigh any way we can.

I personally can not travel to the area to help in foot searches; but I am still trying to decipher the images and information I have been provided thru psychic visions and dreams. I did have a dream there is another person whom is going to come on board and help figure out what some of my information may mean. I wish I knew who this person was - so I could contact them. Unfortunately, I do not know - so please take the time to read the forum - maybe you are the missing link in solving what I or others have received.

http://www.briansprediction.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2570

We have received over 7000 views on the forum - and I would like to thank all that have stopped by to try and help. You never know if something posted will trigger something in you which could be a new way of looking at the information for us! Please stop by and try to help us out!

Remember to post pictures of missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye!

No comments: