Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Haleigh Cummings Missing Florida Girl Tips

I was checking the forums I frequent to see if there were any updates on the Haleigh Cummings case. I ran across an article about police visiting a neighbors house to see if their doorbell chimed like a grandfather clock! That one was a little strange. Here is the link to the article:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18842351/detail.html

So, what type of tip do you think lead to such a thing? Could a psychic have given that information?

On another forum I read the other day - a psychic went to Satsuma, FL and handed one of the detectives the information he had on the case.

I have been sitting here today wondering if I should send some of the keywords and descriptions to Law Enforcement? I have only done that in one other case. They never responded! LOL Not that I really thought they would. Did I get some of the information correct - yes. Does some of the information still make no sense to me - definitely, but then again everyone in that case lies. I doubt we will ever know how Caylee was killed and if her body had been moved a number of times before it was found.

Gosh, I know the information I have been given on Haleigh may or may not be correct - or more specifically I may have misinterpreted it; but me searching the internet to see if it makes sense is not helping Haleigh. Should I or shouldn't I forward the basic information to Law Enforcement? The media makes psychic information seem like a joke - but they don't live our lives. We didnt ask to be the way we are things just happen to come to us - then they just happen to come true!

I dont have specific information as to where Haleigh is - I sure wish I did. I have words - phrases- pictures given to me in my mind - a name - but just a first one - which could also be the name of something. Most doesnt make any sense to me - why should it - Im not involved in the case, but could it mean something to those working the case - maybe? Oh my what to do?

Please if anyone has any information about the whereabouts of poor little Haleigh Cummings please please please contact law enforcement. They say you dont have to give your name - please give this family the peace of mind they need! If it were your child or a relative of yours you would want someone to come forward! Things happen - people make mistakes - we are all human - so have a heart and tell what you know to help someone else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please post your keywords about haleigh anything will help and you can forward them to
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64767608915