Sunday, March 8, 2009

Learning to Interpret Visions

For a while, March 6, 2009, I decided to read some of the documents released on the Caylee Anthony case; to see if anything else matched up from my psychic visions. I was doing this as a learning experience to try and figure out how I interpreted things in relation to what was actually found or known. I have to learn somehow.

So far with this document dump; I have not connected any dots. Most of what I have read seems to be what has been already known from the media. Of course, I did find the wiretap of the ex-boyfriend interesting. She was worried about not trusting the other ex-boyfriend – when she should have been worried about the newer one! LOL

I did read however that one Botanist said the body could have been there from 2 to 6 months. Now if the body were there for less then six months – the possibility of poor Caylee being moved – would apply. Only time will tell with that one. Who knows we may never find out the entire truth in this case.

Before I go any further with this blog – please let it be known I am only trying to figure out what matches in some way shape or form for my own learning experience. I also know some of my readers would like to know what might have matched up. Yes, some may be long shots – but it is interpretation. So, please don’t say oh, this psychic comes out now saying this and that. If you are just here for that – please just stop now! LOL I don’t mean that rude – I just don’t want to be messed up in that type of thing. Plus, if you want to see when and what I got – you can visit the forum I posted on.

Caylee Case matched to visions

Trees (Scene)
Green grass clearing before trees (Scene)
Disney World (Disney World bag found at scene)
Angel Now (deceased)
In the Woods (found in the woods)
Wire fence private property (Psychic not allowed to search private property)
Wrapped in a blanket (pooh blanket & pink blanket found)
in the trunk something around my throat tape (evidence In trunk & tape around mouth)
Fuzzy pink blanket (miscellaneous pink blanket)
Her friend knows where I’m at (friend told police to check that area)
Reference Susan Smith case – (appears mother killed her)

So that is about it for matches to any type of vision or dream I had in the Caylee Anthony case. I know it’s not much and nothing that would have lead to the finding of Caylee.

The Disney World one – was not related to finding a Disney Bag – but that is why I am trying to learn the interpretation of visions or information I receive. It was going to Disney World I got – not a bag from Disney. This is why I say some may be a long shot – but Disney came up in the case.

Well, I will continue to monitor the case to see if I can learn how to interpret what I am given. I may never be able to match it all up – I really don’t expect to. All I can hope for is to learn to interpret better what I am given.

Please remember to post pictures or missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye! It is very important.

No comments: