Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haleigh Cummings YELLOW Vision - YELLOW Balloons!


YELLOW Balloons for Haleigh

Yes, YELLOW!

I was reading an update on the case of the missing 5 year old, Haleigh Cummings, from Satsuma, Florida. When the color YELLOW came up. Yes, if you read the blog from a few days back, you know YELLOW has been very prominent in the psychic readings and dreams of Haleigh.

The post I was reading was headlined Yellow Balloons for Haleigh! Of course, I had to read that one! It was yesterday March 10, 2009; an organization donated more funds to the reward. They also released over a dozen YELLOW balloons with messages for Haleigh. Wow – YELLOW.

I do not know why they choose YELLOW balloons? But whatever the reasoning behind it; I am going to take it as a positive sign Haleigh will return home soon!

I also received more vision information yesterday regarding the Haleigh Cummings missing persons case. I posted the little bit I received; plus another person also posted their dream. So hopefully we can put two and two together soon and find Haleigh.

The link to the original article the other post was taken from:

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-03-10/story/missing_haleigh_case_gets_more_reward_money
(the photo above is also from the above article)


Please remember to post pictures of missing persons on your websites and blogs; it is so important to keep their faces in the public eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about a month ago that I seen haleigh in a yellow school bus and it was bus #10. In my dream she was alive looking up at me.