Friday, March 6, 2009

Help Missing Person Psychic Interpret Information

The last couple of days I have had a few sayings or things that keep popping into my mind when I look up things associated with the missing persons cases I follow. I just don’t know which case or why? This is why I keep to a minimum the number of cases I work on!

At first I thought only three cases – but then this morning, I was going to see what came out on the Caylee Anthony case – to see if anything else I had gotten matched up with my psychic visions. When I went to do this I got, again – “Stop and smell the roses” This is not the first time I have gotten this. So I am going to have to keep track of when I get these sayings – and what I am doing or thinking at the time.

So, as you can tell from previous blog posts, I am trying to keep up with three current missing persons cases, besides the Caylee Anthony case. They are Haleigh Cummings missing from Satsuma Florida, Adji Desir missing from Immokalee Florida, and Robert Wiles missing from Lakeland Florida.

The sayings that keep popping into my mind are:

Stop and smell the roses
123 Stop 123 Go
Eanie Meanie Minie Mo

So, I wonder if the 123 one is actually like the children’s game Red Light Green Light 123, I don’t know.

So, if anyone has any ideas how these would fit into any of the four cases I have been looking at information on – I would appreciate any and all ideas!

Remember – post pictures of missing persons on your blog or website to keep their faces seen!

No comments: