Sunday, March 1, 2009

Psychic Visions in Missing Person Cases

I try to keep the number of cases I work on to a minimum, due to not wanting to get any confusion between them. On some cases I only do a picture read on the individual or family members to see what I can get. Others seem to invade my life; I get attached.

I have two cases right now which are very dear to me, and I try to see if any updates are occuring in the cases. Unfortunately the two cases seem to be lacking in clues for the investigators. I hope and pray these two poor children will be found soon.

I do post some visions or dreams with information on a site I frequent. If you are interested in seeing what I have received in visions or dreams, feel free to visit the cases on Brians Dreams.

If you are a family member of one of the cases I try to receive information on -PLEASE remember I am only human and can misinterpret the information. I will always continue to hope and pray that all missing persons are returned safely to their families - no matter what information I receive.

If someone lives in the immediate area of one of the cases I work - wow I would love to hear from you. Maybe you can tell me if any of the information makes sense.

Please pray for all the missing persons and their families.

No comments: