Thursday, March 5, 2009

Adji Desir Missing Florida Boy Update


Adji Desir, missing Florida boy, was shown and discussed on the Nancy Grace show last night, March 4, 2009! Yes! He is starting to get the media coverage that is needed to find him. I was thrilled when I flipped over to her show last night and there was little Adji. They even spoke about his case for a time period.

They believe due to his mental capacity; he probably did not wander off on his own. Of course, that is what I got in the case. Law Enforcement stated he was last seen less then 100 feet from his grandmother’s home, and disappeared within a 15-minute window of time. I hope my vision of Adji is correct because that would mean he is safe and well taken care of. Law Enforcement stated they have received more viable leads in the case because of the America’s Most Wanted show.

I hope and pray that one of the leads they have received will lead directly to Adji Desir, and bring him home safely to his family. Please help find Adji or a missing person from your area, by posting their picture on your websites and blogs! It is so important to keep their pictures out there!

No comments: