Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Haleigh Cummings Timeline

Sorry it has been a couple of days since I have added a blog! My mind has been going so much it is difficult to decide what to write about. Haleigh Cummings unfortunately is still missing. I feel so bad for her family and friends. I have been trying to update the forum with some of the information I am receiving, while receiving more and trying to comprehend what it could possibly mean?

I don’t usually post anything I am getting exactly on my blog, incase the family is searching the Internet and are not accepting of psychic visions or dreams. If they choose to visit the forum I post on, then they are making a conscious decision to do such.

But, I am being sent in a direction that I cannot understand because of the information given out in the media. I don’t believe this has anything to do with if Haleigh is alive or not, so I’m going to briefly wonder in writing. I was going to say aloud, but you all can’t hear me. (Sorry, I know I have a terrible sense of humor)

For some unexplainable reason I am being sent back to the bus stop? I know from the media on the case that she supposedly went missing at night, so this has me extremely confused? I am getting a lot that has to do with the bus stop, bus driver, and bus. I just cannot figure out why? If the time line is from say 7pm to 3am then what is so important about the bus stop or things to do with a bus stop? This would bring the timeline back to about 3:30pm? I’m only pondering this because a couple of issues happening have to also do with timing and others at the bus stop.

I posted on the forum yesterday, if there is anyone in the area that could possibly take current pictures of the bus stop area, it would be greatly appreciated. The google maps are probably too old and I would love to be able to see what it actually looks like now, maybe that would jog something for me? If someone does do that could they possibly go down the street and take pictures a little up and down showing along the sides of the road and any entrances, fences, or items? I know it’s asking for a lot. I don’t really expect I will get them; but it never hurts to ask! LOL You can post them on the forum – if you can.

Please visit the forum and see if you can help us decipher some of the symbolism.

http://briansdreams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2570

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Remember to post photos of missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye!

No comments: