Sunday, March 1, 2009

Missing Person - Robert Wiles - Kidnapped Lakeland Florida 2008


I don’t usually post any of the visions or opinions, whatever you prefer them to be called, on my blog. Since law enforcement has requested even gut instincts, I will in this case. Remember, I am only human so these few words may not have any meaning what so ever – then again – who knows.


First of all, I get that Robert definitely had a sense of humor. I sense he had a supposed diner meeting. The meeting was a setup for the kidnapping; it was kept hush-hush because it would have been how he would say a “big score.” They have a knife and they did not fly into the Lakeland Airport. The person is someone he thought to be a friend but the people who actually kidnapped him were “wise cracks” to do the dirty work. They were possibly of Hispanic origin. His father would be floored if he knew who was really behind this. Tell them to back track. A couple of names came to mind: Allen and Lionel also CEO CFO.

To the family of Robert Wiles: I hope one day your son will return. I cannot even begin to know the pain and heartache you must be experiencing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Robert.

No comments: