Monday, March 9, 2009

Haleigh Cummings Missing - Visions of YELLOW

Haleigh Cummings has been missing from Satsuma, Florida for a month! Law Enforcement hopefully is holding back information to the media and public, and do have some legitimate leads they are working. Even though I find it frustrating not knowing in what direction they are going – it is very important to keep all pertinent information close to the vest; in hopes of someone slipping up or coming forward. I praise all the departments and officers for their hard work and dedication.

If any of you have read the forum I post on about my psychic visions and dreams then you are aware I got the color YELLOW in my dream. I began reading other forums in search of what other psychics have been receiving about Haleigh. In these forums the color YELLOW seems to be coming up a lot. There must be something important to Haleigh or to her disappearance that involves YELLOW.

I thought about this over the weekend. As I was driving I noticed YELLOW everywhere! Many of the street signs are YELLOW with black font. Stopped at a stoplight – YELLOW again. The truck next to me was YELLOW and black. There was a YELLOW and black Western Union sign. Every direction I looked was YELLOW! Oh my – then as I dive down the road these YELLOW trees were blooming everywhere! They are beautiful; I would love to have one. I believe the lay term for the tree is YELLOW trumpet. There were YELLOW flowers in so many people’s yards! YELLOW what could it mean?

A couple of areas have also come up a few times from different visions and dreams. The city of Jacksonville has had a number of mentions. The description of an area on the other side of the Rail Road tracks from Haleigh’s home has also been described by a couple of people. Yes, a couple of my words or whatever have lead me across the street too?

I wish I were able to visit the area of Satsuma, Florida to see what YELLOW jumps out at me there! If a family member or local knows what could possibly be the YELLOW connection to Haleigh or the case – I would love to know!

Remember place the photo of a missing person on your website or blog to keep their faces in the public eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is especially meaningful if the news and grandmother's story is true, that Haleigh was tied with yellow rope. It's hard to put visions together and make sense as they come. You are amazing.