Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Making Sure I'm Still on Track

I have been trying desperately to understand the visions and dreams I have been receiving about Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma Florida. It is very difficult to interpret some information given via psychic visions or dreams. Because I have been so overwhelmed with figuring out what I have received - I took a little time off to do a couple of other readings. I did this to make sure I am still receiving information correctly. Of course, I doubt myself. Even after all these years I do not completely understand why I get the information I do. There is no real physical guide to receiving this information. Yes, there are a million books out there on the subject - but try living it! Each person is different and what might help one understand does not necessarily help another.

I did one photo read - to me those are of living persons - in which a person asked why a child was acting out in a certain way. I carefully answered the post without saying who or what this poor child may be experiencing. One - I am not God and can not guarantee what I am given. Unfortunately, this person did not respond to the reading - instead she deleted even the request for a reading. Something hit too close to home is my guess. All I can hope for is this person gets the child the appropriate counseling for issues which may be occurring in her life!

Then to insure I was still on track with my Medium reads - those contacting persons whom have passed - I did a reading for someone on a family member that had passed who wanted to know what really happened. I was able to provide information regarding the death. But here again some information was via symbolism, other was just words. One of the words was drunk -which unfortunately was true. The other was given in symbolism as tongue depressors and syringes. I went ahead and sent the reading with just those words. So this is a good example of interpreting symbolism. It was a combination of alcohol and prescription drugs that caused the death. I feel I was given the tongue depressors and syringes to not just say drugs but to also confirm the drugs were perscription drugs. There was more to the reading then just those two things but I am just trying to explain the concept of symbolism and how certain things can mean something to different people.

So, I feel I am still on track with my photo and medium reads. Hopefully, this will provide me more insight into understanding the symbolism and help find missing persons.

Please remember to post pictures of missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye.

No comments: