Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Sister is an Artist


Gosh, I wish I had the talent of my sister! Kris is a very talented artist who always amazes me with her abilities. She recently sent me a picture of a painting she just did! Yes, I mean it in that she just finished it - but also in the way of - she can sit down and a few minutes later so to speak, has an amazing painting to show for it. I would have to sit for months and then not come up with anything but a stick figure! LOL Guess the artistic talent skipped me!


I have started using the picture as my photo image on a couple of sites I read and blog on! Yes, I did get her approval. Paintings are copyrighted material!


As many of my reader's know things have been kinda negative around me lately - as soon as I saw the painting - I thought how positive! I needed that. I hope you all feel the same positive energy I did when seeing it.


No comments: