Monday, September 29, 2008

I Know This is a Life Changing Sign

I have been given a sign I can not ignore, but I do not know what exactly I am supposed to do. I feel a bit strange and guarded as I write this, which is not like me at all - when it comes to writing that is. I am an extremely shy person verbally, but enjoy writing. So, here goes what has transpired.

My previous couple of posts have related to experiences within the last couple of days. After I wrote the prior post this morning, I received a sign - or rather put two and two together but haven't gotten to four yet. After posting I decided to go and see about how you add your blogs to different blog catalogs. I'm a computer novice, so I googled. As I added this blog to a catalog, I thought - I really need to start the new blog I received insight for when I was meditating a couple of weeks ago. I thought should I do it under the blogs I already have or start a new one?

Then I zoned! I remembered searching psychic under this blog catalog to see where to place mine. That is the last thing I remember specifically. As I came to, so to speak, I was on Allison DuBouis website. She will be giving a seminar in October about an hour from me! The price is too expensive for me right now. I didn't remember her name as I was typing my previous blog - but there she was. As I was about to leave her site I noticed on the top menu there was a blog. I went and started reading and that is when I knew I was there for a reason! In her blog about places she had visited and had seminars; she mentioned a town in New York named Lily Dale and it said it was a town where all the members are mediums. I stopped in my tracks! This can not be, I have never heard of the town, with all my psychic searches etc.

As soon as I read that name - my heart jumped. I had been packing up my dining room crystal which had been in the cabinets ever since we moved in nine years ago. My youngest daughter was looking at a little crystal piece, kinda the size of a shot glass. It had been engraved with a couple of words. I remembered the piece because it had red with the etching on it. It was one of the items my mother in law had given me with all her crystal almost 20 years ago. I thought the etching was the name of the crystal company or something. She asked me what it said because it was in cursive. I remember telling her it says "Lily Dale."

I jumped up from the computer to double check that my memory was correct. I had to unpack the item to see if I was losing my mind or not! I found it and sure enough it says "Lily Dale." To make things stranger, my mother in law never believed in "mediums." Back when she was alive she accepted that I believed differently from her, and we would have conversations about my beliefs. We even made a pact if she passed before I, she would communicate with me if my beliefs were correct. On her death bed we had one more conversation and agreed on the type of communication we would have. So I would know it was really her. Only she and I knew what it would be!

Well, of course, she is able to communicate!

Then I started thinking - this piece has been in my cabinet for almost 20 years to the date. How many times have I seen this piece and never thought anything? Why today am I now being told about this piece? I feel this is a definite sign of something I should be doing or following. The question is how and what am I supposed to be doing - where is this part of me being lead? I have always wanted to help people, but i doubt myself tremendously. I accepted I am the way I am and have been doing free readings on a site for over a year now, but it's like there is a new step I should be taking. What is that step?

I tried asking for more guidance before I wrote this, but the dogs kept barking at the birds! LOL

My poor husband that didnt get sleep due to my tossing and turning - is not sure where the piece came from. He knows it was his moms but not sure how she came to have it. Maybe his grandmother but he is not sure. Says he'll have to think about it!

If anyone has any ideas - feel free to leave me a comment.

The crystal piece is sort of the size of a shot glass with a six pionted star on the bottom the top half is red with the etching "Lily Dale"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Ang (username Cirreh) from CafeMom... I think, maybe, you should expand your talents as a psychic. I'm not saying do anything drastic - yet - just for now, begin more meditation and learning and practicing. Once you get the hang of knowing yourself and your abilities and you feel stronger with them, maybe there might be other life changes... But for now, I think that you might have some persuasion to do this.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie....I'm Elena (gaea920507) from Cafemom. Hun, I just got the hugest rush here and feel that the crystal piece is your MIL talking to you, you're suppose to go see Alison Dubois when she comes to town and you are drawn to Lily Dale because of a previous life (?), this is the feeling I am getting.....you have a bigger gift than you realize and for it to open up and bloom, you need to fertlize it. I agree with Ang, here, practice and meditate, but what I'd like to add is before you meditate, focus on talking to your spirit guides for help on answering your questions here. Feel free to PM me anytime on Cafemom. Blessings!!