Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Lesson Learned in Psychic Interpretation

Interpretation of Psychic Information can be confusing in itself, but then add what you consider the definition of a reading, vision, note or warning to be. I forget not everyone knows me and therefore, everything I write effects others. I have been offering free readings on a site for about a year and yes I have a following, but I forgot there are always new people on the site who are not familiar with my readings.

I made an error when I put a note on a post. I said this is not a reading, which to me it was not. It was a note or maybe a warning to the individual to pay attention to something she had mentioned. It did not mean the information did not come to me - it just meant this was not really the information she was requesting be read. It was the only information I received and therefore she just needed to note the info incase it became relevant to her situation. Something she may not have realized could come into play in the future. Maybe it won't come about, I can only go by what I am given. I hope for her sake it never comes into play.

I have to look at this situation as a learning experience when dealing with my "gifts." I did apologize to the individual because after she responded I realized it was my error in labeling what I was given. Next time I think I will just type what I am given with no explanation as to what I consider the information to be. Then the person can decide what they feel the information is to them.

No comments: