Friday, September 26, 2008

He's Buried in John's Backyard

A strange title to a even stranger vision/dream. I am very confused by a dream/vision I had last night. My husband asked me. "How do you know it wasn't just a dream?" Well, it was just different. Yeah, he gave me that look. But somethings I can just tell now, it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't experience the same things I do. Whether this is an actual thing that has happened or will happen, I can not say. Time is only relevant to us here on Earth. Could it also be possibly a lesson to learn with the death having symbolism? Maybe, but this seemed more like we need to give you this information.

I know I have been given this information before and still can't remember the specifics, even though I knew I had to remember. This is an awful feeling. I woke up at 3am and realized I couldn't remember the specifics I needed. Ugh, it is driving me crazy. After about an hour trying to force myself to remember - it popped into my head, "I feel like the medium on the TV show "Medium." I was given information but can't do anything about it because I can't remember it all. And why is this information being given to me? I don't remember how I relate to the information or if I do at all?

This post should be called "The Ramblings of a Confused Psychic!" LOL good thing I can still find humor in myself.

So, you are all probably asking, "Well, what do you remember?" Not much, but here it goes in case it means something to someone I have read for before. I say that because I have been there before, so to speak. It is not the first time I have been shown this information, but I can't remember how far back I received it.

Here goes:

I remember seeing myself standing in a house - just a regular middle/low income home - I think the home is a bit older - not new. I am in the kitchen area which opens up to a seating area if you look over the counter. There are no overhead cabinets between this part of the kitchen and I can see the chair and sofa directly. Someone has brought me to this place, but I don't know who - I think it is a female. Now, that person knows I am a medium - all of a sudden I "see" like I do - ah vision - a man sitting in the chair to the left of the couch, straight ahead of me. That is where he died - was murdered. But the man who murdered him took his body and buried it in "John's Backyard." Now the problem being - I was given the full name of the person murdered and I can't remember it! And I was given the first name of the murderer! The only name I can remember is "John." So, is John the murderer or the victim? Did John bury the person in his backyard, or did they take John back to his house and bury him in his own backyard?" Whoever the victim was this was not his home he was murdered in.

My understanding of the situation is the police know who murdered this man but they can not find the body. Without the body they can not prove the murder. This was not a premeditated murder, something happened while this man was visiting this home.

Now after I see and get the above information, I am then visioned to the victim- um not sure that is worded correctly. It's as if I am then communicating with the victim instead of the first person (spirit) that brought me into the situation. So, the victim then shows me a young lady maybe in late teens early 20's? Not sure - I think she has some sort of knitted type cap on her head. She is lead by I don't know who - to a neighbors house. She stays there for a little while and then comes back. As we return to the original home he starts to give me very detailed information - NO I don't remember it! But I knew as he was giving the information it was extremely important! So much so I tried to make notes about it, using a keyboard? But of course, that doesn't work! LOL

So, that is where I am at now! Lost in the space between spirit and earth. Who, Why, Where and When I do not know. The only other name that has popped into my head is Sylvester - not sure if may be another first name or the last name of the victim? I have no idea where or how this female plays into the picture either, except that she knows I am a medium?

Well, if I can retrieve any other information - I'll let you all know.

No comments: