Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Back!

Went away for a little while in hopes of getting my mind somewhat straight! LOL I did work on a couple of things, but need to get it worked out a bit more.

I was just trying to "chill" and thought I would google, free psychic advice, oh my what we find. I was very disappointed out how commercial the psychic industry has become. It seems everyone wants to jump in on the action. As I read a couple of sites information it was easy to tell by the writings, the people writing the articles had no idea about being psychic. All they were wanting to do is put up their advertisements for psychic readings by others. Guess those clicks are important. To actually read their articles was a joke!

Well I guess I will have to go out there and do a blog about a real psychic with experiences and advice - but the problem being - I dont know how to get a large number of readers? I appreciate all of my current readers on here and hope that you will decide to follow my other blog too.

The new blog will be under a new name and author, but I will add it here on my links so you can get to it!

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: