Monday, September 29, 2008

My Life Seems to be Imaging a TV Show Medium!

Oh my gosh! I woke up again thinking - I feel like the medium on the TV show, "Medium." I used to feel sorry for the husband whom would be woken up because his wife was having dream visions and the tossing and turning disturbed him. Now my husband and I are in the same situation.

Again last night I am tossing and turning - woke him up. Thank goodness he knows how I am, so he just asked what was going on. I gave him a brief explanation. This actually helps because many times after i receive something - I forget! He seems to remember what I said - but I don't tell him the whole thing, so the details still aren't there.

I wish I could be like the "medium" on TV - where I can actually remember everything that I am given! Maybe one day.

No comments: