Friday, September 5, 2008

I Had an Interesting Meditation

Meditating can help relieve stress on most days! LOL Today, I had an interesting meditation which may actually change my life. Not exactly change it but improve my thoughts. It has been an extremely difficult year in all aspects of my life - except one!

I realized that the area of my life that has not caused me stress is when I use my "gifts" to help people. Even though I may be experiencing enormous stress - I actually feel relief in some ways when I do a reading for someone and they feel better about their situation and decide to go forward with a positive attitude!

So, I am contemplating starting another Blog - and offering what I consider "psychic advice."

Not that I have millions of readers but I do a few followers and hope to expand. I think I will grab the blog name in a few minutes - if it's available. Won't name it now because I have to go check and see if I can get it first. LOL with my luck it will be taken!! Must keep my sense of humor!!!!

1 comment:

Lakelandmom said...

Can't wait to see what name you chose...I'll be sure to read it. I'm new to this site, but am still reading. I'm finding a few interesting posts, thanks!