Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kyron Horman - Notes on Psychic Visions June 30 2010

I have been very busy and not had the time I would like to be able to dedicate to Kyron’s case. I have a few pages of notes and visions to add. I continue to pray Kyron comes home safely each and every day.

I have only had a couple of visions which may pertain to Kyron:

I seemed to be standing at the end of maybe a foundation or porch – and right next to that as if you were about to step off – someone had dug a large square out of the dirt. It reminded me of someone digging out to place an in ground pool, but this was a square shape. I’m guessing it was maybe 10 feet by 10 feet; ok duh a square is the same distance on all sides. It appeared only to be 2 – 3 feet deep though.

Someone threw a DVD Movie case down on a table or surface. The case had been opened because the plastic tape seal was dangling off the top. When the case was thrown down it landed in a wet spot. I tried to pull it back hoping to see what movie it was, but I was unable to do so.

The last one I remember is just a handful pile of silver change.

As far as My World notes:

Z71 is still very prominent
Pumped water or pumps still showing up
Alcoholics & Drugs
Affairs
Left & Right dominance (writing and eyes)
Someone gave me a murder mystery book – said it had an unusual ending – let me go and get it – I didn’t write the name of the book in my notes – ok it is called R is for Ricochet. I haven’t read it yet.
Trees and branches down

While I was driving a Tri County Dump truck caught my eye – of course then he came barreling down on me – how could I miss it!

Search & Rescue Red – On a church van
Teenager at Wal-Mart wearing a red t-shirt with rescue symbol
Man wearing Red Fire Rescue hat and jacket

I was really hoping when I got home yesterday I would learn Kyron had been rescued, since I had been seeing all the Search and Rescue notations. Unfortunately that does not seem to be the case. Kyron I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Please place Kyron’s picture and information on your websites and blogs to keep him in the public eye!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish,

I stumbled across your blog by pure accident, it has me intrigued. I wonder have you ever looked at the case of Madeliene McCann, and if so what have you heard/seen?

Mish said...

Well thank you for stumbling! I have heard the name but I do not remember ever doing a reading on Madeliene McCann. Hopefully Kyron will be found soon and I will then continue on other cases. I have really been trying to concentrate on Kyron.

I will try to remember to do a reading on her in the near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me and remind me -

Thank you for reading.

Mish

Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying Mish.

That would be great if you at some point look at the case of Madeleine McCann.

I came back to your blog several times last night and spent quite a lengthy time reading. This is unusual for me as I am a bit of a sceptic :) However,I have to say I was very impressed, you blog very differently to other psychic blogs...refreshing and to the point - I like that.

Keep up the great work, I shall be popping back for sure.

Best
HLM

Anonymous said...

Hello;

I think the handfull of change is a reference to Biblical Judas and the 30 peices of silver he earned for betraying Christ. The stepping off of porch reference could be the porch of the houseboat where Harry Oakes found a sock with psuedo cadaver scent yesterday (June 30). There is video, I will repost with the link to it. As for the movie reference? IHNI

Anonymous said...

Video of Harry Oakes searching Suavie Island & finds sock using pseudo cadaver scent next to a houseboat. Desiree Young mentions that the "family" were due to go on a vaction on a houseboat once Kyron returns in video from today.

http://www.kptv.com/video/24102191/index.html

Mish said...

Sorry it took so long to respond - Thank you for providing some insight to what the coins and others could mean. I appreciate it very much.

I will go and watch the video - maybe something will make sense.

Thank you again for reading and trying to help me understand

Mish

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mish said...

Hello,
After reading about the title of the book "Ricochet", I did some research and thought I should let you know that is the name of a company that sells protective EMS and technical rescue clothing....not sure if that helps...but I want Kyron to be found! Thank you for your posts!

Just removing your name but wanted to keep the info! My comments have not all been getting to me via the email so I missed a couple - sorry

Thanks again for reading and helping me to understand what I am given

Anonymous said...

Looks like there are several books and movies with Ricochet in the title. There is a student book called:
Ricochet River
by Robin Cody
Book Description
Draw students into the diverse yet interconnected lives of three teenagers in the fictional small town of Calamus, Oregon. A recipient of the Oregon Book Award.
There is also a Ricochet film company That made a series The Alaska Experiment.

Mish said...

Thanks for providing all this information. I have not looked at this case in years. I am not from Oregon nor have I ever been. I always find it interesting that some of the off the wall words or information actually have meaning to the area.

Thanks again for commenting