Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing Portland OR - psychic note

Kyron Horman missing Portland Oregon - coincidental? ricochet

I just thought I would add a brief blog about a coincidence from earlier today. I mentioned last night in my blog about someone giving me a book on Sunday. I had not even looked at the title until last night when I was writing the blog. The title of the book was R for Ricochet. The person who gave me the book said it was a murder mystery but had an unusual ending.

Well, this morning while I was cleaning dishes at the little country store, it popped into my head to go look at the book shelf. We have a little section where people can trade books in and out - a sharing library. I looked at the paperbacks and nothing seemed to jump out at me. But then I remembered there were a few hard cover books further down. I looked in the direction of those and BAM! No not the same book, but actually a book by the name of ricochet! Not just one but two hard cover copies of the same book ricochet!

I noted to myself - that the word ricochet on both titles was in red lettering. Not sure why but that is what popped into my mind.

So now we have R for Ricochet a murder mystery and ricochet by Sandra Brown which on the inside cover states it is a story of murder and betrayal.

Not sure what any of this could or would mean? I have not read either book so I can not even know if the characters or settings would be anything? I just found it to be very coincidental and thought I would mention it in case it means something to someone.

Please keep Kyron's picture and information on your websites and blogs to keep him in the public eye!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mish

I was going to tell you maybe the ice chest etc. is in reference to Alaska, but now I see you also got Alaska. Hmmm. You also mention red. Could that mean Kyron hair color has been changed to a red from brown?

Anonymous said...

I have been looking at several post over the last couple of weeks and it seems that they are leading in the same direction.
Could the R stand for Rail Road? The color red could stand for the the RR used the sign. When I went to the city map I noticed that the Freight Lines run close to the Operations Center and there is a Swim Center there close (pumped water or pumps). You also reflect on the dump truck, I checked out the operations department and they are the public works department so they would use of a dump truck and other equipment.
All of this is a guess, but I don't live there, but I have been looking at the maps and praying for this boy since this happen that God what spare his life and bring him home safe to his family.
I also noticed that the dimes could stand for the recylcing center on Denny and could the Alaska be a name on one of the freight cars or something of the sort.
This is just a guess and I am sure that they have already checked this place out.
Does anybody that works for the freight line or publie works department there drive a Z71 pickup with the description that you gave?
Sorry to bother you, but I also am a of three mother that has been following your leads and looking over the maps and wants Kyron to be returned to his family.
For I too have have a child that has wandered away from home and lost her way.

Mish said...

Wow thanks for all your input! I am going to ask a friend of mine that is better with Maps to look at what you sent - maybe she can help put two and two togehter! Thank you soo much

I too continue to pray daily for Kyron and his family

Mish

Anonymous said...

Terri Horman went by the name red squirrel. maybe that was the red.