Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing - Psychic Update

I have not had too much time to try and meditate about Kyron Horman today. I have thought of him often during the day and have also been keeping myself aware of “My World” signs.

The things which were occurring today were kind of like those in the previous blog. The darn refrigerators and freezers seem to be continuing. The refrigerator just never seemed to want to close on the first try or I would come back and it would be slightly open. I also remembered today that my daughter was joking around with me the other day and wouldn’t let me out of the walk-in cooler.

The redheaded woodpecker came to visit two times today. The first time he was pecking on the cedar tree and then flew down to the ground and was squawking at the dirt that had just been covered up after the new drain field was done this weekend. Then at around 6 this evening he flew to the tree right in front of me – and me being me I asked where is Kyron? He immediately flew toward me and then landed by a piece of roof metal on the ground that was next to the dirt from the drain field and right by the Ice freezer. So which one is it? Ugh….

I had to run into town and on my way I noticed a Food Delivery truck turn down the road the elementary school is on? Hmmm a freezer truck and elementary school together. I thought it strange since school is not in session. Then as I am pumping gas I notice a Z71 truck and noted well the Z isn’t red but the whole truck was! Then I turn in the other direction and there is another Z71, and another and another --- I said to myself if I see another one that will just be crazy – well you guessed it try at least two more and all within a minute to a minute and a half. You may say well there are a lot of those – yeah but I live in a little Podunk town! I was lucky if I passed 30 vehicles my whole trip to town!!!

So in My World today while thinking of Kyron the keywords are

Red head woodpecker
Z71 Truck
Freezer/Refrigerator

The FBI and Law Enforcement don’t seem to be releasing much information in the case, which hopefully is a good sign. Maybe they have someone they are interested in and are keeping it to themselves for now. I hope they are close to finding Kyron. My thoughts and prayers continue for Kyron and his family.

Please keep his information on your blogs and websites so he is in the public eye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have they searched the freezers at the school? It's possible he got stuck in one of them, or that someone stuffed him in one. Just a thought. Your visions about freezers made me think.

Mish said...

Ugh I know it is a terrible thought - but not getting anything more than the freezers so I have no idea if that would be the case - I pray maybe it is someone who works with freezers that is involved?

Thanks for your comment

eight said...

I think of dime, I think of dime store.