Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing - Psychic Notes

Happy Father’s Day to all the Fathers out there!

I am still trying to catch up on all my notes from the last few days! I will try to do a condensed blog today, trying not to ramble. It should not be too difficult because I can not remember any visions or dreams for the last two days – June 18th and 19th.

I believe all of my notes are “My World” notes.

Flat tires and the need for air compressor from a number of people the past two days

Many dimes – so does that stand for 10 or dime?

Noted last two days – NO SQUIRRELS? Weird there had been so many

ATF was mentioned a few times? As in the department of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms

Z71’s still showing up everywhere

Outdoor equipment – like tractors and I don’t know what they are all called! LOL

Left Arrow signs

County related:
Fire Department – Volunteer – Fire Hydrants, Missing Person call,
Yellow Fire Truck signs
Water Department – well, pipes, fire hydrants, people who work there,
County Worker – on tractor
“Tri County” on side of white work truck?

Well, that seems to be the condensed version of my notes. I will go back and see if there are a couple of stories to go along with a few.

As for the Z71’s: I was heading down a country road when all of a sudden a Gold Z71 coming the other way turned right in front of me – I was afraid he was not going to get out to the way – I had to slow way down. I also had a Gold SUV do the same thing to me but on a busier road on my way back home! Ugh I think gold vehicles were trying to get me that day. Also I thought this was weird but maybe not – there was a black SUV that had the Z71 on the back of it like all the trucks I had been seeing, so I noted it.

My husband has been joking with me the last few days that my boyfriend is here. He is a neighbor, who for the past year has maybe come by 3 or 4 times – he has come by more than that in the past week! He drives a Gold Z71 and he is the one that gave me the Red Hot Candy! From what I can gather from his stories this week he is a retired delivery truck driver.

I had another customer come in and tell me he was visiting his uncle and a SO had just moved in next to them and he was at his uncle’s house. He was talking crap about other people being SO’s when this customer went to his car and pulled out the paper and said “well, this is you!” My friend left because he was afraid he would get into a physical altercation with the man. There was only one reference to SO the last couple of days that I can remember, but am noting it. I already know Kyron’s uncle is in jail for this – I thought it was very interesting that SO and Uncle were both in the story he was telling me.

If anything else seems to click with someone please feel free to comment on the possible connection to Kyron’s case. I really would like to better understand how I am connecting.

Please keep Kyron Horman in your thoughts and prayers. Please place Kyron’s pictures and information on your websites and blogs to keep his information in the public eye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you know that the stepmom's nickname is red squirrel? her license plate are an abbrevuation of it even.

Anonymous said...

Do you get any vibes about the picture from the science fair? Someone had mentioned it looked edited, and you said you kept seeing him on his left side. I just wonder if there is a link. I hope they find him safe and sound and soon!

Mish said...

Thank you for the comments - yes someone let me know about the red squirrel nickname and plate the other day - but thank you I appreciate your commenting cause you never know if someone else has - I so appreciate your time and for reading my blog.

I dont know about editing pictures - what I saw was what would appear as him lying down and me seeing the left side of his head - noticing the problem with his right ear. That is all I saw in the quick vision. Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog.

Mish

Mish said...

Sorry I wrote that incorrectly in the previous message - what I saw was him lying on his left side (down) therefore being able to see his right ear.

Sorry about that
Mish

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.