Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing Portland, Oregon June 4 2010

Kyron Horman, a second grader, from Portland Oregon went missing on June 4, 2010 from his elementary school. The media is reporting he was last seen at approximately 9am at school. This is definitely a sad and confusing case. How can a child go missing while in school with so many adults and youngster all around?

On June 9, 2010 I tried to meditate on Kyron Horman- I only felt a few things in reference to the meditation. A couple of the things seemed a bit odd, but sometimes the oddest things seem to mean the most to those close to the missing person.

I first saw Kyron walking, he was not walking alone though. I sensed a female walking with Kyron, possibly holding his hand. Kyron appeared to keep turning around as in to get approval or he was a bit concerned as to why this person was walking him somewhere. I sensed the female was wearing a dress and high heels - the strange part is I also sensed for some reason the 60's or 70's era? I do not know why?

The second thing I remember getting is "Tommy's Mom." I thought for a few minutes to try and remember if I knew a Tommy. The only Tommy I knew was when I was a very young child - Tommy lived across the street from me. His mother was from what I can remember, of average build with blonde hair. I am not sure if "Tommy's Mom" was a reference for me or how to interpret it, so I am just adding my information incase it means something to someone.

I also sensed a blue van with windows on the back doors.

Not much, I know, but maybe it will have meaning to someone? The 60's or 70's era seemed rather odd - not sure why or how it would apply?

As I was writing this blog - it hit me that on June 4 2010 I had a very dreaded feeling that something was going on somewhere. I will go back and read my notes and see if anything strikes me regarding that day. Sometimes I have received feelings or visions prior, time is strange - past, present, and future kind of all muddle together.

Please keep Kyron and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Place his picture and information on you websites and blogs to keep him in the public eye!

No comments: