Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing Portland Oregon June 4th 2010

Thinking back to the day of June 4th 2010 and reading my notes and emails sent to a couple of ladies I work with on missing person cases, I seemed to have possibly been receiving information prior to the actual disappearance time. I also have a number of things which I received after the disappearance but before I knew of Kyron's case. This has happened in the past - as with the Sandra Cantu case, not sure if I ever blogged on that one - I don’t think I did because I didn't really work on it, just received a vision; and notified the others.

Well, June 4th was a very disturbing day for me. I knew something bad was going to or was happening at the time, but had no idea of who, what, where or why. I sensed numerous Law Enforcement officers gathered in one place. I was becoming so ill because of the bad feeling; I actually was unable to work. I was trying to pay attention to things around me as to receive a clue as to what was going on or about to happen. I had also had some very disturbing dreams the night before. I sent the information to the other ladies incase they had a feeling of what or whom might be involved thinking maybe I was unaware of something in the news, since I don’t keep up to well.

Sometimes it is just bits and pieces of information I receive, and as many of you are aware, I receive the information in many ways. I guess for the day of June 4th I will write some of the keywords or concepts that I jotted down.

Law Enforcement - a number of times both sensed
and per My World - traffic stop 5 officers - 1 K9 - no tag on truck - 2 adults one child
- flat tire middle of night- cell only call 911 - LE helped
Squirrel - a number of times per My World
Retired - four instances in My World - Retired Man (unknown from what)
- Retired Lady (wearing Yellowstone T-shirt)
- Retired Teacher (gave notice but not official)
- Retired now school bus driver (RV burned)

June 5th and 6th

Frogs
Tree Frogs

Not sure which night but I had a vision of Pumpkin Pie – I have no idea why or if this even relates to the case but I am putting on here just incase it means something to someone.

I stumbled across a mention of Kyron, I believe on a facebook for Susan Powell's case, right after I remembered a vision/dream. I believe it was just a photo and then you could go to a link or something, but I didn't want to do that because I didn't have the time to do a reading and I so hoped he would be found and therefore, I wouldn't need to do a reading.

Unfortunately, Kyron has not been found. My thoughts and prayers are with all his family and friends. I decided to do a reading on Kyron - well actually meditate - I did blog on the few things I received. Since he has still not been found I decided to do more by the way of My World as I call it with Kyron's case. I did this yesterday and today.

The main keywords so far that stand out are:

Red (lettering on freezer semi, on truck Z71, Red Candy, Red Helmet, Red Bandana)

Red Head or Red on Head (Redhead woodpecker, Red Helmet, Red Bandana on head)

Freezer accidentally left open (not sure if to make me notice freezer? Freezer truck going down road forgot to close door, deep freezer left open, freezer above frig left open)

Those were the most prominent things but there was also a neat experience I would like to share. As I was sitting outside thinking of Kyron and wondering if the science fair had any meaning to him missing, I looked down and on the ground right by me there was this little tiny frog! I had never seen such a tiny frog before and he was right there! I ran and grabbed my cell phone and took a picture. I will have to get someone to show me how to transfer the picture to my computer so I can post it on here.

Also, as I went on line to see if anything might make sense – I googled Kyron and squirrel just out of curiosity – and came to a group of photos on a site and one of them showed a picture of a squirrel Kyron had drawn.

I know this is not much to help in finding Kyron, but just incase any of this has meaning which could just make someone think oh yeah this or that. Please keep Kyron and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Remember to post his photo and information on your blogs and websites to keep him in the public eye!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following Missing Kyron Horman Discussions, and when I saw your postings on what you are getting from your readings my heart skipped a beat. This is a picture on Terri Moulton Horman's (Kyron's Step Mother) FB page that I had seen in the past days. Needless to say the picture and your readings could be tied together.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1121966&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=1121966&id=1264414625&fbid=1385508158784

Mish said...

WOW! Thank you so much for sending me the picture! It is sometimes hard to keep yourself going on a case if you don't get any feedback of it making any sense. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart - I hope maybe some of the other things will make sense to the family or Law Enforcement so we can bring Kyron home!

Anonymous said...

Step mom has red hair, as does kyron's 18 month old sister. Here's also a pic of step-brother wearing a red helmet

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356418&id=1264414625&fbid=1485802986092#!/photo.php?pid=1361005&id=1264414625&fbid=1487663352600

If you go to the link, you can then lick next to see all photos.

Mish said...

Anonymous -

thank you for the second comment -about the red helmet. I must be connecting to them. Since he is underage Im not gonna post it with the link - but I sure appreciate the info! If you find any other connections I would love to hear from you.

Do you live in the area?

Anonymous said...

I think I found where the red squirrel and squirrel that you are seeing... Kyron's grandfather is an author of children's books and 2 are about squirrels. I think it is a link to Kyron and probably has nothing to do with him being missing. Just a thought

Mish said...

A children's book author wow how nice. Yes it may be that I am connecting to Kyron that way some how. Interpretation of what I receive is very difficult and will continuously be a learning experience. I hope and pray Kyron comes home soon. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

The step mother has a personalized license plate of RDSQRL (shown in a facebook photo). She has been known to use the nickname of Red Squirrel (noted on facebook before the page was made private) and posts to forums using the rdsqrl moniker.

Mish said...

I find that very very interesting about the license plate, someone mentioned that yesterday too. She also used it for posting -hmm a nickname - that sure helps me feel that I am at least connecting to the case - sometimes I just feel I'm crazy! LOL
Thanks for your comment

spealeoe said...

i am floored by this new information about red squirril!

From OregonLive:

..."On Mother's Day that year, Kaine gave his new bride a 2007 candy apple red Ford Mustang GT.

"Something shiny for the driveway," she wrote under the picture on her Facebook page. "Yes, Kaine is all that and a bag of chips!"

She adorned it with her vanity license plate RDSQRL, which is short for Red Squirrel, a nickname that reflects her long, thick mane of red hair."

AMAZING MISH!!

Mish said...

Where is it on Oregon Live? Did they have a new story? I havent had time to look at much today - have so many notes to go thru and ones I could not write from today because people all around. Need to get caught up! Thanks for the info and comment

spealeoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do you know what the book about the red squirrel is about? I think I read somewhere that it is a murder mystery, and might hold clues. What do you think?

Mish said...

I am not sure what it is about either - will have to look it up. Sorry so long responding my comment moderator is not sending me emails! Thanks for reading

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you see a freezer truck because since he has gone missing I keep envisioning him next to a silver freezer or refrigerator ( from day one) . Not sure if a picture was ever posted somewhere that I might happen to have seen with him next to a freezer and I am just remembering it. Possibly it was used for transporting, I have no idea. I usually only get these at the exact same time something is happening or before it happens. I've never envisioned something after the fact so maybe it is artifact . Maybe I am remembering a picture of him that I have seen.