Friday, June 18, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing - Little Frog Visit

I had no idea what to name this blog!

Kyron Horman went missing from his elementary school, Skyline, in Portland Oregon on June 4, 2010. He had just completed his science fair project on The Red Eyed Tree Frog. I had mentioned in my previous blog about a picture I took while I was thinking of Kyron.

Copied from my blog on June 15, 2010

As I was sitting outside thinking of Kyron and wondering if the science fair had any meaning to him missing, I looked down and on the ground right by me there was this little tiny frog! I had never seen such a tiny frog before and he was right there! I ran and grabbed my cell phone and took a picture. I will have to get someone to show me how to transfer the picture to my computer so I can post it on here.





The friend whom I texted the picture was kind enough to email it to me, so I could have it on my computer - she is a doll! Thank you. Now I can share the little frog that came to visit with everyone!


I had to work 13 hours yesterday and I have been very busy today - but I do have more notes to go thru. Hopefully later tonite or in the morning I will be able to have a few more things to add.

Oh, and thank you everyone that has commented on the previous blogs and providing insight into the possible interpretation of the information I have received. You are all very kind to help me with that. Thank you.

Please remember to place Kyron Horman's photos and information on your websites and blogs to keep him in the public eye! My thoughts and prayers are with his entire family.

No comments: