Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Julie Anne Gonzalez Missing Austin Texas

I was recently requested to do a reading on Julie Anne Gonzalez; missing from Austin, Texas. Actually, I don’t even know what date she went missing. I may have been given that information to begin with, but I do not remember. I know that was a kind of strange comment for a psychic reading; but I am doing this case a little differently than most of the cases I work. I do not like to have much information to begin with on any case and this one I have chosen to not read ANY information at all (at least for the time being). I am sending what I do receive to the other ladies I work with and letting them see if or what might match up. This is a learning process in understanding and interpreting the information, and what forms of receiving work best for me. I did not want to be influenced by any information in the media.

The first piece of information I remember getting was a verbal while I was out raking and thinking about Julie Anne Gonzalez. The word sounded like “Turtle Back.”

I asked Julie Anne if she could give me something which might mean something to someone close to her, friend or family. The first thing that popped into my mind was
Penelope.

One night before I drifted off to sleep, I asked for information regarding Julie Anne and I remember asking her to help us to understand what we are given and if she would be willing to help me learn. She let me know she would be happy to help others who experience domestic violence.

Another day I did a picture reading and these are the notes from the reading:

I’m drawn to her neck area but could just be the shadow

He thought I was having an affair

Grabbed me by the arm – one of them is wearing a white shirt or the sleeve is white
Grabbed as in leading – like by the elbow.

They are arguing as they are walking

He drives
Its strangulation

She is very sad keeps saying my children my children

I had a doctor’s appt

It’s getting dark

Getting dump again
Top looking down kind of a steep angle down

The other information I received was while sitting outside thinking about Julie Anne Gonzalez. It is a white car – small – reminds me of an old Nissan 200sx – 1980’s but then I see the trunk and it is a somewhat blue/greenish color. So, I am not sure if the image of the white car is just for the look of the car or what – a bit confusing.

I also remember getting 342 or 382 and Somerset (this is an audio so the spelling could be different). Oh this is the same time I think that I was shown someone – a male probably 5’ 6” to 5’ 8” regular build, darker skin like Mexican or very tan.

I am very tempted to go look at information about the case, because I am such a curious person! Ugh this is difficult! But so far I am holding off in hopes of better understanding what I receive and not being influenced by any information being released in the case. I make no promises how long I will hold out! I am not even going back thru my own notes so I may have left out some items I have received and what I have included here are probably not in the order I received them, but I don’t think that should really matter.

If any family or friends of Julie Anne’s knows why Penelope would be of meaning – I would love to hear from you. Of course if any of this makes sense feel free to contact me.

Remember to put information and pictures of missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep them in the public eye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to elementary school w/Julie then she came back for a few years after H.S. I cannot BELIEVE they still have no word, any updates from you? I hope they find her soon it is scary to know that this happened to someone i knew and so close to home, keeping her in my prayers.

Mish said...

Yes this is such a horrible thing to happen. I hope and pray they find her soon. I will have to check my files and see if I have anything else on her case. My thoughts and prayers are with her entire family and friends too.

Anonymous said...

any updates w/everything going on now?! reason i ask is idk i feel her close to me, mind you i was not close w/her within the past idk 16yrs, we were elementary friends, i have told people about this and they say oh you just feel bad for her which is why you always think of her, but idk this doesnt feel normal and i lose sleep over this...

Anonymous said...

I just began meditating on Julia Ann Gonzalez this morning after reading her story on the Dr. Phil Show.

I believe you are right on the strangulation and I see a garot type thing which strangled her.

I am now trying to see if I can receive information that may help to locate her body.

Do you get an idea as to where her body may be located?

I hope you don't mind my adding my psychic tips to help us coordinate our information in an effort to help.

Anonymous said...

I do not like to think about any one dieing iam aginst that but it happends and iam sad to say when i see this young girls pictur i do not feel the warmth i do when someone is alive i did not no any thing about this case or about this girl oor if it is even this girl but i live in clovis new mexico and iam a 19 year old mother but recently i have been getting these head achs and i see a red van mybea suv somthing similar to that i also see a smal bridge with a matriss in it and water as well i see this wyoung lady standing there shaking as if to be haveing a sezzur i do not no what this means or if it is even right but maybe she hit her head or something i see bruses on her arms and he crying but no matter what i see this ditch and this matriss and bidge with water underneath i see her in like a tank top maybe and jeans with her hair wet covring her face when i see this i get these head achs and i cant see to push it away i also see a texas licencs plate it is blurd but i do see i think it is a t and a u i see a 3 but i do not see the rest if this mkes scens to any of your reading plz email me i dont like what i see but if it is help full then i want it to be out there!thank you

just_me1217@hotmail.com