Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Psychic Medium Read on Shawn McMillan Murder Case

I received an invite to a Blog Radio show called Crime Wire. I was going to try and listen; unfortunately I forgot I had to close last night! When I saw the invite, I decided to try and do a photo reading on Shawn McMillan prior to listening to the show. My intention was a learning process in understanding things that pop into my mind and then learning about the case to see if anything made sense. I felt it was an opportunity to learn.

I had read the intro to both cases which were to be discussed. I really wanted to do a reading on both cases, but time did not permit.

Shawn McMillan Murdered September 2001

(This is all I read hours prior to doing the reading)

Tonight's show the unsolved murder of Shawn McMillan was driven to the Helen Ellis Hospital in Tarpon Springs, FL by Rita Nordmark and her brother-in-law, Dan Nordmark, an off duty corrections officer. A bullet from the officer’s gun had ripped through Shawn’s brain. Officer Nordwick alleged the wound was self inflicted. The facts indicate otherwise mark alleged the wound was self inflicted. The facts indicate otherwise. Shawn was dead at the age of 26. Gene Cervantes from Citizen's Against Homicide and Crime Wire Consultant discusses the case.

I googled and found a photo of Shawn for the photo reading.

These are my exact notes from the reading, I type as I do the reading so excuse the fact they are not in complete sentences! Oh and where it say s (tuna fish) I was not sure what exactly I was getting and that is what is sounded like? Could have just been it was of no importance, I have not a clue!

Tarpon Springs
Has some anger management issues
He found himself in a triangle situation - he did not see it as that to begin with but it escalated to that point. They were all in the same room discussing kind of loudly their separate thoughts about (tuna fish). It seems that Shawn and the female may have agreed on the topic but the third individual felt that their agreeing on the topic left him as the outsider of the three at that moment. She was kind of just having fun being a bit on the flirty side. But not really meaning anything by what she was doing. It was all in fun to her and Shawn anyways. The third person – male – felt threatened by their closeness. There was alcohol involved in this evening’s fun. Maybe too much – the third male – oh he may have thought he was just fooling around enough to scare Shawn and the girl but – he actually got caught up in the act and the gun did go off! Oh my they totally freaked – trying to figure out what to do. Shit their lives are flashing in front of their eyes – it wasn’t supposed to happen that way. It just wasn’t he didn’t really mean to pull the trigger they were just all playing around – yeah he was a little jealous but not to the point of really pulling the trigger. OMG what I have I done –

The scene is changed – the gun placed in Shawn’s hand – they are scared – don’t call 911 they bring him to the hospital – they figure the suicide will answer all the questions – he was intoxicated he got upset he grabbed the gun and shot himself. No questions asked.

Shawn is not angry – he feels it was his time to go. Things are meant for a reason – I will be forever grateful for the time I had.

Mom rose petals
Dixie
Kind of looks like a rebel flag
Yellow flowers
Brother you can’t escape what is meant to be
Father
Older model car
Little girl (sister?) Grass stains playing rolling in the grass little girl with flowery dress on bow in hair there is a picture? With him and girl playing or rolling on the ground mom snapped a picture
Mom has something of his I’m sensing brown maybe metal almost want to say the shape of a badge maybe star shaped would fit in the palm of her hand
I still want to say a badge or maybe a medal from something he won I’m getting red white and blue ribbon
Swimming?
Dandelions
The ones with the little white things you blow and they go all over
There is no need to pursue this I know what happened and I am at peace with it. She is only continuing the grief when it was not something that was done on purpose.
Tell her dad is doing the right thing and to please listen to him. He understands you need to let it go. Be happy this will not solve anything just ruin others lives.
Rick


Well, I did go back and read a little bit about the case, since I was unable to listen to the show last night. Very interesting but nothing the conscious mind could not have come up with in relation to the information given. The one point I did find a little Hmmm about is I state in the reading _- the third male - which was not in the intro information. Remember this is a learning process. If you know the case and anything else sticks out, I’d love to hear it.

Now, I know the second part of the reading was personal and did not reflect any specific information about the case. It was more intended to his family. I have no idea if any of that information means anything. If the family reads this by chance and you would like to comment on anything personal and would not like it printed please feel free to click on the facebook link and send me a private message. If this reading bothers his family in any way please advise and I will remove whatever you feel I should.

Thanks for helping me learn to help others.

No comments: