Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kyron Horman Psychic Dream Question

I am asking for help with this one! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this POD thing is?

First off, I had a dream on the night of July 3rd 2010. I did not relate it originally to Kyron Horman’s case, but a couple of days ago a friend sent me a link to a photo of this strange thing on Collins Beach, Sauvie Island, Portland Oregon. My jaw dropped as soon as I opened the link! It was a POD!

The dream or what I remember of it – was short. Two ladies and I were walking along. There was a fence to the left and beyond the fence were sand dunes. One lady ran up to the top of one of the sand dunes and jumped in what I called a POD. She closed herself in and began zipping down and around the sand dunes. She talked us in to jumping in another one. We had a blast zipping around in these PODs.

The same day I received the link to the photo; I also received a junk email (which is unusual with this certain email) with the subject line starting with Collins. These strange coincidences have occurred in other cases, so I do pay attention!

I am not sure if anyone has done any searching at Collins Beach on Sauvie Island? I understand some people may not feel comfortable because it is Clothing Optional. But if anyone could possibly explain to me what this strange looking boat POD is, I would really appreciate it. Also, if you get a chance someone might want to look around the area. I am not saying that is where poor little Kyron is but maybe it could have been a point of interest in whatever happened to him.

Here is a link to the strange POD on Sauvie Island.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonsview/4758683978/in/photostream/

Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly help me with information. Remember to keep Kyron Horman’s information and picture on your websites and blogs to keep him in the public eye.

(Sometimes the comment thing on the blog doesn’t work to good – feel free to send me a message via facebook if you are a member)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog by accident. I read thru your meditations about Kyron and found my self with tears in my eyes and goosebumps. You have the discipline I wish I did. I am from the Portland area and would like to get out to Sauvies Island. I don't know how closely you have been following the twists and turns of Kyrons case...searchers at sauvie island... anyway...thank you for your meditations.

Kim said...

Hi Mish,

I saw this photo too. And I was drawn to it. I could easily see a little boy being as intrigued as we are. Looks like a great place to play around. Perhaps Terri visited the Collins beach with Kyron and perhaps Kyron played around in this thing.

I believe that a poster on another forum said that is actually an old boat, although it does resemble a spaceship, as the poster of the photo called it.

The one thing that drew me to this "pod" were the portholes. I had a vision of Kyron in something cylindrical, and it was a close-up perspective. It was as if he was looking up at me through some sort of porthole, as I described it in my notes. But as he slipped away from me or as I backed up from the scene (couldn't tell if I was moving away from him or he was moving away from me) I could see the more cylindrical shape of the thing he was in. It looked more like a pipe to me, and it looked metal.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wondering if you have had any new feelings about this case. I rarely follow a missing persons case, but this one has grabbed my full attention because of the bizzare happenings. I hope the boy is unharmed, for the parents sake and is found soon. I stumbled upon this site in searching for information regarding the case. It appears that reporters are grasping for things to write about!
Anyway, love what you do to try and help these families, only wish I could posess the same talents, it would be interesting.

Anonymous said...

The pod and the island is interesting because my psychic information shows the body of Kyron as being placed in a closed plastic container, driven to the island and put into deep water.