Friday, July 9, 2010

Unidentified Male Beltsville, Maryland April 13, 2000

Unidentified Male Beltsville, Maryland April 13, 2000

I am not really sure how I even ended up on this site – The Doe Network? But for some reason I guess I was supposed to. Well, this case just seemed to grab my attention. Doing a reading on an unidentified person is a bit strange for me. I usually do a picture reading on a person to start a case. Being there is no photo only a possible picture or what he may have looked like – that does not give me anything. So I went to the items the person was wearing or had with him at the time.

The man was located on April 13, 2000 in Beltsville, Prince George's County, Maryland. The photo of the keys intrigued me. So that is the photo I choose to look at to do the reading.


Unfortunately I didn’t get too much to start.

Possibly a “J” name - Jim

Frederickburg

SUV with dark beige interior
Flat tire

I decided to see if I could possibly find anything on line about this case, besides from the listing on the Doe Network. I found a couple of people on a site called Scared Monkeys had looked into the case. There was a link I followed which lead to an FBI investigation report

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2002/may2002/may2002.htm

When I read about barbed wire – I saw a “tan glove”

Sorry I was not given more information to try and help reunite him with his family. Maybe just getting the information and pictures out there will help in connecting them. I did google Frederickburg and see there is a Fredricksburg VA down the interstate from Beltsville, Maryland. Maybe he was traveling to or from Fredricksburg, VA – or he could have just passed thru the area? I would think a family or friend would have reported this man missing but I have not been able to match up a missing person with the description given.

Here is the link to the Doe Network which can provide all the information on this man.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/74ummd.html

Please take the time to look at all the information and see if anything rings a bell and may help in providing his family some closure.

No comments: