Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psychic Tip to Putnam County Sheriff - Haleigh Cummings

The next email I sent into the Putnam County Sheriff’s office did not really have much information at all regarding the dreams and visions. I have cut down this email to only include what I was given, except I did note the little shovels do look like an antique eraser knife. The rest was just my conscious interpretations of a combination of things which I am sure was probably just coincidental.

So, if this is a short little email then the last one I sent my be the one I sent about the nightmare! Ugh that may take some time to go thru! Hopefully not. But gosh I know I have a heck of a lot more from the case so that will involve a lot more work to get it into a form for the blog. Ok, be patient with me!

March 27, 2009

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

I had a vision dream that included being given two little objects that appeared to be little shovels or trowels – but they were given as an item to barter with – meaning had value.

Little Trowels from Dream:
Some of it was bartering ---
Someone gave us a couple of what looked like little shovels – there was a name for them but cant remember – or a manufacturer – they were small thou like the size of a pocket knife, but looked like little trowels

note: "eraser knives" look like the little trowels

Another day I received:
The river’s edge

Now, really I don’t know of anyone mentioning these little trowel thingys but the river’s edge has now come in to play in the media. But the river goes all thru that place by looking at the google maps, so not much on it’s own, I know.

Remember to post photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

No comments: