Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Haleigh Cummings Missing Satsuma FL Psychic Blog April 2010

Well, I have been trying to go back and read what I received on Haleigh’s case, boy it sure was a lot! It is mind boggling! I am not sure where to even begin. I know I posted about all the YELLOW which was coming up but there was so much more. I did see where I believe I sent four emails to the tip line regarding the case. I remember writing one blog where I stated I just could not write about one of the dreams I received because it was just so horrible and I didn’t want her family coming across this information; since I received it in a dream and I could not say this is 100% what did happen, I’m only human! But now some of the reports coming out in the media do go along with parts of that nightmare.

I did send my notes from the nightmare to the tip line or sheriff’s department, just incase it would make sense to them. No, I never heard from the department regarding anything I sent them. I can understand not hearing from them, many people do not believe in psychic information. It is unfortunate but how are they to know which person really has accurate information? Plus as a person who receives this information, I don’t know for sure if I am receiving what actually happened or maybe even the lies someone is going to tell about what happened? Not sure if you can understand what I am trying to say. But I could at times pick up on someone involved in the crime or even something from an officer trying to figure out the crime. I have no way of knowing.

I am probably going to have to break these case notes into a couple of blogs to make it easier on myself and my readers! I guess the best place to start will be the emails I sent to Law Enforcement involving the case. These would include things that really bothered me or I really felt a major connection to. I will however have to leave out information that may have involved people that I happened to come across while figuring out some of the symbolism – because some of them are innocent people who just happen to pop up. Therefore I will not post the entire emails to Law Enforcement. Florida Law will allow them to release the tips in the case – not sure if any document drops have ever been made in this case.

Well I guess I am off to pull the first email and see if I need to delete any information that would involve innocent people or people who have not been mentioned in the media already. Hopefully I will be able to get the first blog up either tonight or tomorrow.

Remember to keep photos and information on missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

No comments: