Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haleigh Cummings Psychic Tip to Putnam County Sheriff Office

This next email just pertains to one vision I had when working on Haleigh Cummings disappearance. I had previously included the information in the March 4 2009 email, but felt it might be of more importance since hearing a news report on the van being released back to the family.

The only dumpster I heard about being searched was the one on the news one day. It’s placement was not as I had seen in my vision. If anyone from the area happens to remember seeing what I have described please comment on my blog - and send a photo or google map link if it is on there.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my visions - I hope one day to learn how to better help the families of missing persons with the information I receive. Interpretation seems to be the key, so it is a constant learning process.

March 19, 2009
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
Re: Haleigh Cummings disappearance

Dear Detectives:

I sent an email on March 4, 2009 in reference to the above-mentioned case. I know it included a lot of information and a certain piece could have been over-looked.
Yes, this information was obtained via psychic visions. But you may want to see if you can find the dumpster and gate I saw. The reason being when I had this vision – I felt that if someone tried to drive thru the gate they might scratch or dent the vehicle unless it was a small car.

What I initially sent was:

I’m looking straight the dumpster is on the left in front of me – totally straight is a gate. The gate is big enough to drive thru – not sure why they placed the dumpster right there seems an odd placement. The dumpster is full – I tried to look in it but couldn’t tell.
The dumpster did have things in it when I saw it, but I was unable to see what was in the dumpster. The most important thing in the vision was the odd placement of the dumpster and having difficulty going thru the gate without scratching the car.

Here is the total description I wrote in my notes:

Ok so I’m looking straight the dumpster is on the left in front of me – totally straight is a gate. The gate is big enough to drive thru – not sure why they placed the dumpster right there seems an odd placement. The dumpster is full – I tried to look in it but couldn’t tell what was in it. The gate is like made of tubular metal cant remember the color. I believe as I am looking at it – it will open from the left and go back to the right.

I am sending this again by itself because I just watched a news video regarding a van that was impounded and released. The family states they do not know how this scratch got on the van – and it goes all the way down the van. They also mentioned getting the scratch fixed! This bothers me because you may need it to match up to the dumpster or gate.

I wish I could call all the dumpster companies in the area and see if they remember placing a dumpster near a gate as described – but I seriously doubt they would tell me such a thing! LOL
Please consider finding the gate and dumpster. I know everyone does not believe in psychic visions – but at this point; what can it hurt to give it a shot?


Please remember to post photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just an opinion:

I think your thoughts are all over the place because you are not mentally focusing enough when trying to get your reading. Try focusing your inner self more to enable yourself to be more in tune with the information you are receiving and I think things will make more sense to you. If you already practice this and these are the results then sorry for the input and I hope I didn't offend you. Looking Out. I am very happy to see the high volume of interest in missing childrens cases and any provided information may be of some help even in the mynute details.