Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Haleigh Cummings Missing Satsuma FL Psychic Notes sent to Law Enforcement

This is the first email that was sent to the Putnam County Sheriff’s department on March 4, 2009. I took out contact information, but if anyone wants to contact me regarding this you are more than welcome to comment the blog.

At the end I do give some ideas about things I found relating to the information, but please remember that is just interpretation of what I received. I am not from the area and was only google searching and mapping to see if I could find anything at all that might match up! I know curiosity killed the cat but it is frustrating not being able to be in the area and see if anything feels right.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE:

I heard on television last night that Law Enforcement and some members of the family are acceptable to “psychic” information being provided in the search for Haleigh. I belong to a forum and work with a number of wonderful people who try to decipher the visions and dreams we receive. We have been posting some of what we have gotten on the forum. This is not the first case we have worked together on – and yes we have gotten correct information on previous case.


I am sending some of the words or descriptions I have personally received on the case. Some have come thru visions and some dreams – so I had to pull out what might be of importance in leading someone to Haleigh. If something stands out please feel free to email me for more information.

Important words or descriptions received in visions or dreams:

Cavalier

dripping down the wall was water – enough as if it was gushing! (Waterfall? Idea)

Bright yellow

Picture of green with an Alligator

Parents with Religious People

Manly Man Neighborhood

Bushy Blonde hair guy

I’m looking straight the dumpster is on the left in front of me – totally straight is a gate. The gate is big enough to drive thru – not sure why they placed the dumpster right there seems an odd placement. The dumpster is full – I tried to look in it but couldn’t tell

NICK

there is an envelope it has a picture in it
something that is relevant to the case
It shows the connection

Pine

By the creek

three things concrete color

a Bike, don’t usually ride a bike

couldn’t get the brakes to work

police let me continue on

BMX with orange possibly painted maybe on concrete?

a park bench

the house with the BMX

bent metal shape of the metal used for drawers

Sisters boyfriend knew I was there!

Bartering

little shovels

tape

rope

Yellow sign black letters

White with black font

RV – dark blue “flashing” around window




Ideas from words and searching google:

Cavalier – car? Name?

Waterfall – River Club across Buffalo Bluff

Pine - River Club across Buffalo Bluff – part of road name & lake

NICK – River Club across Buffalo Bluff – Nick’s Lake or a name

Yellow sign – RR sign – Adult Community sign River Club

By creek – so many in area? Murphy creek at River Club

Park Bench – River Club across Buffalo Bluff by lake

Concrete slabs – River Club along Pine Lake

Police let me continue on – police have spoken to already?

Bike – car broke down riding bike for now?

Brakes didn’t work – maybe that’s why riding bike

BMX – does motocross?

BMX house – sign with orange


Dumpster – not where I saw it but one they searched was in what I thought to
Be an odd place.

Parents with Religious people –

Manly Man Neighborhood – man from neighborhood – someone in Mannville?

RV – RV storage – RV park

Bike –

Tape and Rope – possibly in dumpster


Thank you for reading the blog and if anything happens to jog something or if you know the area – would love to know if anything makes sense. Yes I do know that recently now they have spoken about “yellow rope”, they searched a dumpster early on, by river (I had by creek at this time but I got something after this email will be in another post), Manly Man Neighborhood – I believe Tommy is from the neighborhood, if I am remembering correctly.

Please remember to post photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

No comments: