Sunday, January 3, 2010

Im Still Learning to Interpret my Visions - Missing Person Cases

Gosh, December was a busy month for me in my learning process. I guess I’m a slow learner because I have been given “visions” for many years and I am still learning. The conscious mind wants to fit what I am given into my life experiences, when in reality, the information I am shown is for someone, I do not know. Therefore, I really can not know what meaning it has or does not have. I try to place the vision into helping to find missing persons and sometimes it just doesn’t fit. Some of the “visions” may be for the family or close friend, and actually does not belong in the searching process.

I have been requested at times to help other people who have “visions” to understand them. So, I will try to explain with an example – (made up – not involving any case I am working on – because I do not know if those families or friends would want that information out there, it was for them and unless they approve my using a confirmation, I wouldn’t feel right.)

During a reading or vision – I receive

Spider monkey – since I am searching for a person, my mind assumes this would have something to do with finding the person. I may even find myself searching for places that raise spider monkeys, near where the person went missing. But in reality – spider monkeys were the missing persons favorite animal. There is no way I could have or would have known that information; it certainly would not be something in the media!

Again, I learn more lessons as my life continues with “my gifts.” I thank God for allowing me to receive the information and if my little bits and pieces help give the family or friend of a missing person, a smile from a loving memory then living in my sometimes “crazy” world, is so worth it!

If the little confirmations of the definitely “odd” information I receive, is correct, then I hope one day – the other information assists in bringing home their loved ones. I can not comprehend that only the “personal” information is correct. So, I will continue on my path using my God Given Gifts to help find the missing children.

Please post pictures and information regarding missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep their information in the public eye!

No comments: