Monday, January 4, 2010

Casey Lasure New Martinsville WV Missing

Well, I received an email from a group I belong to so I decided to do a picture reading on Casey Lasure, 16 Missing from West Virginia. Didn't get too much but here it is:

Casey Lasure Missing WV

Reading January 4, 2010

Yeah hey the gangs all here!!

LE needs to go back and talk to a few more of her friends

Down by the river
Down by the river in an old _________ (its coming to me like a song but I cant get the last part)

Slip sliding away (another song)

Possible injury to her head – her left side – forehead

Not much to go on but maybe if Law Enforcement goes and revisits a few friends (the gang) they will get some answers.

Please remember to keep photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

1 comment:

Diana said...

"The gangs all here" That would fit with all the feet, shoes, I was seeing..