Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amber Dubois Missing from California

I was thinking about Amber Dubois last night as I was drifting off to sleep. I do not remember too much about what I was getting. To the best of my memory this morning, I remember something about marshmallow or marshmallow creme? It was like we were counting how many or much we had. I think there were a couple of other items also, but for the life of me can’t remember. Yes, if I related this to my own life experience I would say Smores! LOL but being it is not my life, I can not say for sure why marshmallows.

As I was getting the above information, all of a sudden I was jerked back - good thing I was already laying down! I "heard" a name very loudly! I thought the name was Jessie Duguard. I thought for a second. Oh, isn’t that the name of the young lady that was missing for many years in California but has been found alive? Then I was off to sleep.

Well, this morning I remembered what happened last night and decided to see if the name I was given, was in fact the young lady from California. Yup! Of course my interpretation of the name is somewhat off - but it was "audio" so Jessie to me would be Jaycee.

Maybe this was just a confirmation to me that Amber is still Alive! Well, that is definitely how I am going to interpret it! As for Marshmallows only time will tell if that has anything to do with Amber or her case.

Please remember to post photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep their information in the public eye!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Why does marshmallows sound so familiar to me??