Monday, December 28, 2009

Robert Wiles - Psychic Reading Notes

Even though an arrest has been made in the case of Robert Wiles Kidnapping, I will continue to work the case. The reason being, of course, is my main objective is to Bring Robert Wiles home to his family!

I have received a few more minor visions and information regarding Robert, so I want to include them my blog to keep the information together.

From my notes on December 19 2009, I received the following:

Dyslexia too (this was received by audio so I’m not sure which too spelling is correct: too, two, to)
A Sense of Left (like in left handed?)
I saw two men in Orange polo shirts with black collars and black around the bottom of the short sleeve. It was like I was seeing them thru some long tube type thing? Possibly could be a uniform, since both men had on the same shirt.

Notes from December 25 2009 – Morning, I received the following:

Business type sign – but I couldn’t read what was on it – told myself to remember the colors – Blue and Green. It is a rectangular sign not far off the ground on a dark metal base – maybe a brushed brown in color. Then the sign may be around 4’ x 6’(just a guess I'm not good with measurements) and the entire sign has this brownish metal around it – kind of like you would slip the plastic type sign into the frame.

Ex-Marine

Climate Controlled

Then I saw a small white plane parked in a building.

Sister – nurse or medical field

Tent

I know this is all random things, but I hope one day that combining all these visions and audio will help put two and two together to bring Robert home!

Please remember to place Missing Children on your blogs and websites to keep their information and photos in the public eye! You never know what small piece of information my help Law Enforcement find these children!

No comments: