Thursday, January 7, 2010

Casey Lasure New Martinsville WV Found

Thank goodness she was found safe! It is nice to have good news about a missing person. I wish that all cases could end this way. As for my reading, the only thing that may match at this time, is she was most likely with friends.

Wetzel County Sheriff James Hoskins said, "She is safe and appears to be unharmed. We don't believe she was being held against her will."

I'm sure it will not come out if they were hanging out down by the river? But my reading and what may or may not have occurred is not the important thing, her being safe and at home is!

Remember to post photos and information about missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep them in the public eye!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I have found 2 different stories about this so far. One is that she was found in a New Martinsville home and the other that she was found in Shadyside OH. To get to Shadyside you have to cross the Ohio River. Shadyside is also where they were searching for a guy that wanted in connection with her disappearance. I wish they would release more details but I doubt it will happen now.