Sunday, December 20, 2009

Robert Wiles Kidnapping Recent Psychic Readings and Dreams

Robert Wiles Kidnapping Recent Readings and Dreams

I went through some of my recent notes and readings since Robert began visiting me again on Thanksgiving Day 2009. I wasn’t sure why Robert had chosen to come back and visit at this time, but he did, so I started trying to keep some notes on what I was given. Now, I will assume he knew that things were about to come to the public’s attention regarding his case and wanted to remind me of his case.

Only a couple of things match anything Law Enforcement is making public at this time, but I thought I would throw some of it out there in case these other notes have any meaning later in the case.


November 29 2009 Notes Robert Wiles Picture Reading

Venezuela – this was mentioned as a place LE went while investigating
We are gong down by the Lake Hollingsworth I am hesitant to even put this because I know the area – and am afraid – I subconsciously added it in???? But I don’t know
Chip – I believe I read one of the officers names was Chip! LOL
He wanted the money for drugs – I don’t know about this it contradicts parts of how I interpreted another vision – as Drugs were not involved – which could be saying Roberts apartment was not ransacked to find drugs? I don’t know I just giving what I get.
He concocted this whole scheme to throw everyone off I’m guessing the ransom was just to throw LE off and not search for a body immediately, but then again that is interpretation – I don’t know.

December 15 2009 Notes on Robert Wiles Case

I’m stepping on the stones that will bring me back. (being shown large stones or rocks kind of embedded in the earth)

Eugene
R. (later when asked he said Riley)

The Eugene came in a dream that had something to do with what might have been a class reunion type setting in a conference room – what made me think of Class Reunion was a person came up to “me” whomever I was and said I’m sorry I don’t remember you and my reply was that is ok I was in the class under you)
The “R.” also came in that dream and later when I questioned it the word “Riley” came.

In the conference room I think there were 8 – 10 people, one of them being the Sister of whoever I was. She was seated across the table and at the opposite end from me.

I do not know who I was in that dream – but what makes me wonder is that earlier in the day – Robert had come to visit – and I asked if I could step into him so that I could see what he wanted me to. I had never done this before but then I had that dream that night?

He also mentioned that “the FBI needs to get on the doorstep of the right person, and he will tell you where he (Robert) is.”

I did get a visual at one time but don’t understand it. It was Robert and then there is a blue strap going across, kind of made me think of a seatbelt, but it was bright blue?

I keep seeing "Riley" or "Reilly" like 6 or more times in the last couple of days. It keeps jumping out at me. I got that name with Robert, but not sure what it means. Could be a person, place, business??

Then I thought about Espionage - that is not a word I would have used, yet I believe in the first reading I did with Robert - he used the word. This is important to me because when I receive words I would not myself use - it’s like a WOW. I remember looking up the word because I relate that word to government spies, but actually it does happen in businesses too.

As I was looking at my blog postings on Robert I had four words pop out to me highlighted – they were Law Enforcement, Police, Business, and gift. When I went back into my blog they were no longer highlighted!! Hmmmm.

This just seemed weird today and sometimes my life reflects in the cases I am most involved in? I have no clue but I’m going to put this here so I have it all together. It’s my learning process:

Another note is a regular customer came in this morning and was joking around and said, "give me half your money." LOL why he would say "half" in the joke, I don’t know? Then he stayed and talked about one day wanting to go into Law Enforcement and that his "sister" was going to do it too, but couldn’t leave the kids for 10 weeks to take the course. Just odd but that is how things sometimes connect

Well, I think I have notes from all my recent readings. I still need to go back and pull my full readings from first and second readings and see what I did not put in the blog.

I will continue to be open to Robert and hope that he will in some way be able to provide more information regarding his case. I hope and pray this is just the beginning of getting Robert home to his family.

Please post photos and information on missing persons on your blogs and emails to keep them in the public eye!!

No comments: