Thursday, December 17, 2009

Madyson Jamison Missing October 2009

A friend of mine emailed me last night and asked if I would do a reading on Madyson Jamison who has been missing since October 2009. I went to the group site this morning to see her picture. This is the information I had to start along with a picture of Madyson:

Classified as: Endangered
MissingDate Missing: October 9, 2009
Missing From: Eufaula, Oklahoma
DOB:08/01/03
Age Now: 6

Specila Facts:When Madyson was last seen, her front teeth were missing. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve pink shirt with small flowers printed on it.

Known Circumstances:Madyson was last seen with her mother and father on October 8, 2009, leaving their residence in Eufaula, Oklahoma. Their vehicle was later found abandoned in Red Oak, Oklahoma, on October 17, 2009; however, their whereabouts are unknown.

These are my notes from the reading:

Madyson Jamison missing October 8 2009

Taking a hike

There are some issues that no one else seems to know about regarding this family, they are in need of emotional assistance. The father may have been troubled by circumstances around him.

Im feeling woods and trees around.

Fear.

Not sure if the fear the father was feeling is real or not? Hiding? Walking down from a road into a dip - like shoulder of road - green grass - into a wooded area - they are all walking hand in hand.
Afraid the father has mental issues? But the wife and child follow. Is he tall and thin? Short brown hair? The wife is shorter - he is leading then wife and child. Wife long thin brown hair?

Customer came in - got distracted - will post this -

After I posted this on the Development circle, I googled to find out a little about the case - I found a picture of the three of them and yes that is who I saw!

If the family of these missing persons reads this, please understand I am only posting what I received. I mean no harm in stating that Mr. Jamison may have had any mental issues, but it may help explain what may have happened to them. I hope and pray they are in a safe place.

Please post photos and information about missing persons in your emails and on your sites to keep them in the public eye!

No comments: