Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Robert Wiles Missing Lakeland Florida - Ohio

Robert Wiles has been missing since April 1, 2008 from Lakeland Florida. I have provided reading information via my blog in the past regarding Robert. Unfortunately, he still has not been found, to my knowledge.

I was told a story twice in the last week by a friend of mine, and couldn't figure out what the importance of the story must be. Then this morning as I was meditating; I was questioning why I receive information about missing persons, yet they are not found. Robert Wiles popped into my mind. My guide said, "Go back to Ohio!" That is when the story I had been told twice during the week made sense.

The main point of the story, was in a couple of sentences. "If you don't like how things are done in Florida, go back to Ohio" then "I'm sure Delta has flights."

With my guide then telling me, "Go back to Ohio" when I questioned about Robert Wiles, I think
Law Enforcement needs to look at the connections in Ohio. I pulled up Robert Wiles Missing on Google (it has been a while since I checked on it) and it does say the business is based out of Ohio.

Mrs. Wiles, if you read my blog again - please consider having Law Enforcement re-look at the Ohio connections. As I read back I remembered LE said they were looking for a suspect in Florida but maybe the suspect has a connection in both places? Or maybe the person involved has gone back to Ohio?

My thoughts and prayers are with Robert's family and friends.

No comments: