Sunday, May 31, 2009

Robert Wiles Missing Lakeland Florida New Reading May 31 2009

I was looking at the Analytics of my blog and noticed people are reading the post on Robert Wiles a number of times this month. So, I thought it has been sometime since I had done the original reading; maybe it was time to try again and see if I got anything.

After I completed the reading with Robert, I thought well there really isn’t anything I can verify. I had forgotten to ask a question for verification because things were coming so quickly. I went back and read what I was given because I usually just type quickly to try and get everything down. The only thing I thought I could possibly check on was whether he really had a sister. Well yes he does but he has two sisters, so I am not sure if he was referring to one particular sister or if it was meant in the plural form. Most of what I received was clairaudience therefore I could have easily misunderstood. Who knows I’m only human.

So, please sisters don’t feel left out! Ugh maybe it was meant for both of you. Then again what he said maybe you would want to point figures at it being the other! LOL he does have a sense of humor.

It was pretty long so I will try to give you a summary of some of it. If the people watching this blog are family – then please know that he loves you all dearly. I hope that it is not the persons involved reading this – but her goes a summary. Anyone that would like to comment or question something please feel free to leave a message on the blog.

They ransacked my apartment drugs were NOT involved
I was a pretty much legal guy – Ok sometimes fishing I might not report all I caught! LOL but come on it was a fish. (His sense of humor showing here)

My mom is the dearest person you could ever meet. If you meet her one-day you will see what I am talking about. You couldn’t ask for a better mom. Dad has a tough side to him but that was his business side not the family dad side.

My sister is a little snooty at times but she was spoiled growing up it was bound to happen. She is great though that side was not part of our relationship.

It is a deserted place there are trees and underbrush everywhere – I just don’t see how they will ever find this spot. A knife – in a car – in back seat – silver car – nice car – more of a luxury car – showing going down a paved road but nothing out there. US 17
Old pickup truck – Mexican looking person with mustache – sitting in back of truck – red truck–thugs that he hired – gun

Espionage – I was a threat to them. It was never really about the kidnapping money that was just a cover. It was about a deal I was working on they wanted the business – stepping on their toes.

He shows me the luxury silver car again. Going to the back seat. There is someone in the back seat with him. Can’t see the front seat. They were talking business – it’s a set up they meet the red truck. The man in the car is an older man – I cant see him getting gray hair think kinda curly fuller face - suit - grey suit maybe mustache acting very friendly and upbeat joking around at first making Robert feel comfortable. Sam – Sam I am – oh go this way it will be quicker – weird like taking a shortcut to where they were supposed to be going but really the back roads. The man in back tells the driver. Robert doesn’t think anything odd at this time, just casual conversation. Robert starts yelling Why are you doing this – You think you are a tough know it all kid - I’m gonna show you don’t mess with other peoples livelihood.

Dad its not worth putting anyone else in jeopardy to find me – please accept what has happened and take care of the family that is what is important now. Enjoy life – you never know how long you have – Mom needs to know that I am good – I am around her all the time – When she looks up and sees that little sparkle in the air – know it is me that is there for her.

I love you all dearly – please go on with your lives – if I am to be found I will be – and one day these people will be caught and will pay for what they have done to our family but revenge is not the answer – its not worth it! I love you guys, Robert.

Please remember I am only human! This is what I was given and if it has meaning to his family that is what is the most important thing. Like I wrote earlier – if you would like to contact me regarding this reading, please feel free to leave me a message on the blog.

Remember to post photos of missing persons on your blogs and websites to keep their faces in the public eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Robert's mother thanking "Whatever Pops in My Mind". I can't tell you from my heart all that I would like. But for now I would like you to know I was blessed as a child with an extraordinary presence due to a tragic death experience, researching this divine presence later in life learning from others with similar occurrences. Robert had a deep awareness as a little boy, I could tell by the questions he asked. I know while on his boat amongst the stillness and tranquility of nature’s energy he was giving the source of life his attention. Now I believe Robert has opened his invisible essence of awareness due to this experience, and he’s using it. I feel his energy within me 24/7! It’s amazing how our combined energy gives me assistance, drive, and endurance every day. I know any communication with you sooths Robert with endurance and hope. Knowing Robert, he eagerly awaits you, this is why everything comes so fast. We definitely have a case to move forward, but there’s more to unfold to benefit further. We just don’t know where Robert is. Again, thank you with deep sincerity!