Sunday, May 31, 2009

Haleigh Cummings Satsuma Florida Response to Comments

I received a couple of messages regarding the blog I posted on May 17, 2009 regarding the Haleigh Cummings case in Satsuma, Florida. I contemplated the messages for a little while, trying to decide a response.

At first, I thought well maybe I should post exactly what I was shown. But I tried to put myself in Crystal Sheffield’s shoes and I just cannot post it. The person(s) considered my lack of total release of information to the public as CRUEL, in their opinion. I myself would not personally consider the failure to post as CRUEL but maybe somewhat annoying for a person with a curious personality. I too am an extremely curious person, so I do understand the annoying and curious possibility.

The information that was not included in the blog could not in anyway help in finding Haleigh! Finding Haleigh is the top priority at this time. Not what might or might not have gone through a persons mind at the time of Haleigh’s disappearance. I did however send the entire page of notes to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. I did this only to not misinterpret any information that I was given.

As a mother, if I was in Crystal or Ron’s situation, and I stumbled upon a psychic vision regarding my missing child that included something horrible that may or may not have happened; the scenario may start to run continuously through my mind as an awful possibility! I cannot do that to her family. From things I have read on the Internet I do feel they could possibly stumble upon my site – therefore I still feel it is in the best interest of the family not to provide all the details directly to the public. If they choose to contact the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and request to see the entire reading that is their option.

To the persons who commented on the blog – Thank you for sharing your opinions; I respect everyone’s opinions. I know that we are all concerned with finding this precious child, which is the top priority. I must continue to do as I feel is ethically and morally correct for me.

Thank you readers for your comments.
Please remember to post photos on your blogs and websites so these missing persons can be found!

No comments: