Sunday, May 17, 2009

Haleigh Cummings May 17 2009 Update

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog. Life has taken it's twists and turns and I have not had the opportunity to update. I also fear I will in the next few weeks lose the ability to update this blog on a regular basis. Hopefully, things will work out and I will have an internet conncection. Time will tell.

As I had previously written the bus stop was having significance to me in reference to Haleigh's case. I requested help but unfortunately no one seems to have been able to provide information. But I was reading yesterday about an incident at Haleigh's busstop where Ron almost ran over some of the other children. This is a major coincidence in my life as a psychic. Sometimes it seems that when I work on a case - things start happening in my personal life that reflect something to do with the case. I know odd! But one of the things about the bus stop that I was trying to find out about - is answered by this man who has come forward about Ron driving crazy at the busstop and almost hitting this man's children. Well the same thing happened at my daughters' busstop, and I was feeling the connection to Haleigh when it happened! So I feel I did have a true connection. So I decided to go back to my initial vision/dream and the next meditation and see what it was that I was given.

I read thru my notes from Feb 14 and Feb 18 2009. Hmmm.... ok so if some of the bus stop things are coming out now - I wonder if I pulled the wrong information out of the dream/vision when I emailed the Putnam County Sheriff. There were a few things that depending on interpretation could help with understanding who may have been involved with Haleigh missing. I don't feel the information not given would assist in finding Haleigh, but it may mean something to the Sheriff's department in whatever way they are looking at this case. Ok Im babbling, only because I am not going to put what it is that was in the vision - I just don't feel comfortable typing that for the world to read. It was probably the most horrible vision/dream I have ever had in my life! It scared me half to death. No it was not gory - it was just scary to me as a loving mom of a bunch of girls!

I know you are probably frustrated with me right now for saying I received more information than I am going to devulge, but I have my reasonings. I did however decide to forward the complete vision to the Putnam County Sheriff. I did so without giving any interpretation other then what I wrote the next day when it was over and fresh in my mind. I also included in the email a meditation on did on Feb 18 2009 incase some of that information was of importance.

So if you hear about a crazy psychic bugging the Putnam County Sheriff, it might just be me! LOL I have never received any communications back from the department and don't feel that I will concerning this information either - I'm sure it will hit the Trash Can where the other ones probably went! LOL But I will always know that I tried to help and provide the information - what they chose to do with it is up to them!

Please remember to post pictures and information about missing children and persons on your websites and blogs to keep them in the public eye! Thanks again for reading - I hope the future will enable me to continue....

3 comments:

me said...

landen1If you don't care to share your thoughts, then PLEASE don't put it out there to make people wonder. That's CRUEL!! IMO

momoftwins said...

If you don't want to share, then keep your psychics views to yourself. I think that is CRUEL to leave others wondering.

Diana said...

You are probably right about the Sheriff's Dept not calling you back. I know that they refused another psychic's help and he is a former police officer. Keep trying!

Plus, to Mom of Twins, sometimes we cannot give information that we receive if it might possibly hinder or even harm the investigation or perhaps put the child in more danger.