Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dream of Missing Child Mother Figure Not Being Believed!

I do not have any names or location to go with this dream I had last night. Not remembering or not knowing whom this dream was about is very stressful. I hope and pray that it was just some off the wall dream that is not reality for someone. Unfortunately, being the way I am there is no telling at this point.

If this is something that has happened, is happening or is going to happen: I feel terrible for the mother and this child. I wish I could remember more of what happened; maybe as the day goes on things will begin to resurface to a conscious level. If I get any specifics that may be helpful, I will update this blog.

The dream as I can remember it at this time: May 26, 2009 8:27am (kinda just for me)

I am a mother standing I believe in my kitchen when all of a sudden I get this overwhelming feeling that my child is in danger. I have allowed my child to go and visit my sister; the child has been gone for a couple of days at this point. I voice my concerns to my husband but he seems to think I am crazy. I reach this person by phone and whatever this person says while on the phone – it has been confirmed to me she does not plan on returning my child.

The sister has had mental issues in the past but nothing to this degree or the mother would not have allowed the child to go. She truly believed her child to be safe with this other person. Now she knows this is not so. In the dream I am running around frantically trying to get dressed and figure out what to do. The police are contacted but for some reason they do not believe me!

I wish I knew if this was really happening to this lady right now! This is very difficult because I feel this lady is telling the truth about the circumstances but for some reason Law Enforcement is not believing her and at this point will not help her! If somehow this person reads this – I am sorry I cannot remember more to help you at this time – I know in your heart you believe you are right about the child and I feel for your situation. I wish I could remember more so that I could help you find her. There must be more to this scenario for the police not to step into the situation but for the life of me I cannot remember anything else.

If something about this dream sounds familiar please do not hesitate to leave me a message. Sometimes my interpretation can be off on exactly who is involved – meaning a sister to me could also be a close family friend; the husband could be a boyfriend etc. So don’t hesitate to contact me if the scenario is sounding familiar. Also, remember that it does not mean the mother in the dream is actually the biological mother but could be the mother figure to this child.

Please remember to place photos of missing children and persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye!

No comments: