Thursday, October 16, 2008

Received a Couple More Messages

Gosh here are a couple more messages I just received! I'm kinda a little nervous about the last one! But it definitely made me stop and think. I don't consider myself flirting with disaster, I am a very quiet and good person. I had made a decision and was gonna do something I felt would kinda give the person whom is causing havoc in my life a little phone grief. But I guess I better rethink that!!!


I’m searching for answers I may not find
They are hidden in this life of mine
To whom the answers lie are few
For only god can decide what to do

If you live your life among the good
You are sure to reap what is good
But lacking the abilities to decide what’s right
Will surely send you into strife.

Stop and think before you do
Because the outcome could confuse you
You think your headed in the right direction
But in reality there is a question?




Your life is going too fast to comprehend what is really best
You have to stop and think it twice
Or things might happen not so nice.
Stop flirting with disaster.

No comments: