Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Sure Where to Start or Where I Left Off!

My life has been crazy for quite a while - going in so many directions. It has caused me to reflect on numerous events and thoughts throughout my life.



We have been living in this house for about 9 years gosh this month! It appears we must sell our home due to our unforseen financial situation. Yes it is difficult but the house is a material object - and family is more important than things. My beliefs tell me things happen for a reason, I just can't seem to figure out why. Our financial situtation is due to my husband's partner - not being honest and straight forward. So a lesson learned - do not go into partnerships! All people are not as they want you to believe.



We decided it would be easier to sell our home if most of our items were already packed and out of the way. I began packing up all my collections and papers I have accumulated in my life. Boy, it's amazing what I have come across in this sort of cleansing of my home. It seemed everytime I opened a box or drawer - there was something related to my psychic journey! I look at the dates on notes of visions or dreams and wow I really have been on this journey my entire life!



My experiences and gifts have been going in full force for gosh longer then I realized myself, living it everyday you become accustomed to it. Reflecting back with these notes and items it really brings things to light. Wow - this is the path I was to take - but I still don't understand what I am to do with these gifts.



As I plundered through - I kept coming to a name and phone number of an old friend. I really was unsure if this person was still alive - since she was an older woman when I met her in 1995! I haven't seen her in 10+ years! But I grabbed my phone and dialed the number - she picked up! She is alive and well and still living in the same place! WOW.



Of course, with the direction I have been heading, yes she is a psychic! LOL She remembered me and we chatted for a few minutes. It was amamzing all she remembered about me? Guess not if you think about it - but I was still amazed. We scheduled a time to meet the next week. I was so excited I went and told my husband. As I told him - he was out packing the garage - he said wait a second I have David's readings (my now deceased Brother in Law)! Yes and one was done by my friend I just called!



A few minutes after that - life hit us hard again??? I just can not understand what is going on in my universe! We received a phone call that my husband's best friend (whom my children call uncle) had been shot 3 times and airlifted to a trauma center 4 hours away from us.



I am not sure which direction I am going in anymore. These are just a couple examples of my life - I should write a book. The only problem is no one would believe it was true! All these problems in one way or another lead to ONE person, the partner! I just don't understand WHY? Yes even the shooting is related. Its a long story - that is why I say a book!



I did come back in town and did see my friend. I will write another post shortly and let you know how our connection went!

No comments: