Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflections of a Psychic - Missing Person Case

My journey as a psychic seems to take many paths that cause me to reflect on so much more then just the readings themselves. Trying to understand why I go in different directions with my readings and then questioning, "why I am given this information?" For many years I have wanted to be able to help people with the "gifts" I have been given. I could never figure out how to actually help.

Thru my past experiences this year, I seem to be heading down the path of working with Law Enforcement in solving cases. If you follow my blog, you can see this connection from past blogs. But, I have been really confused as to how to follow this in actual life.

Well, one case struck me and so I did try to connect with the missing person. I did this on several occasions over the past month. I received some rather disturbing information - but nothing that would assist in the finding of the person, until a few days ago.

The information I received - was a bit detailed - but still not an exact location - which is needed by the police to actually find the person. I knew there was no way I would know the area or the street name I was given! This caused me much anxiety because what could I do with this information? Thank goodness my husband and girls accept me as I am! My husband told me to call the police department and provide them with what I had been given. He too knew I could not come up with this information on my own. I showed him on mapquest and he said to let them know. I then showed my two oldest girls and they too said - tell them mom.Easier said then done.

For me this would be a giant step in letting the "outside" world know I am different. Would they think I was a crackpot? My family's response was "Who cares what other people think" Gosh, they are right - but I have always felt the need to protect my family from the skeptics.

So, like it seems thousands of psychics have - I emailed the information I was given to the appropriate law enforcement agency.No response from Law Enforcement. I'm not surprised - who am I to them. I’m just a middle-aged lady who has given them yet another psychic tip. Yes, I know I may not be right about where the body is - why would I be given the location?Can I go out and search this location myself? No, I cannot go searching around private property. I’m liable to get myself shot!

So, another thing in my life that I have to just put in God's hands. I have to accept, if God wants this person found and I have been given the information, then he will lead the police department to me from my email or he will let the searchers find her in another way. It is God who is the only one in control of the situation. We are all here to learn lessons and so it is just a waiting game until all involved realize what they have to learn.

No comments: